T W Ø

edited

So, we ended up going to the mall. Great. Because I definitely need more clothes. Girls can never have enough clothes, right?

Just as we were about to go in, I went on Instagram and posted a picture of all of us at the door. The caption was 'Hanging with my besties for our last day in Maine ✈️'. Kaitlyn smiled with her tongue out. Kelcee just smiled. Jade did the duck face and I did the fierce sign while smiling.

We finally walked into the mall and went straight to Forever 21. Our favorite store. I went all the way to the back and grabbed a pair of dark blue converse and put them in the basket that we grabbed after walking in. I also bought a zebra print beanie and a new jean jacket. Kaitlyn bought a new pair of sunglasses and a phone case. Jade bought another choker necklace with new headphones and Kelcee bought a new shirt.

After we paid for our stuff, we left that store and went to Claire's. I bought new earrings and so did the girls.

After paying for those, we went to Victoria's Secret to buy some new under garments. I bought a new lace black bra with plain black lace panties. The girls bought something with lace then we paid and walked out.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm starving." Kaitlyn whined.

"Same!" I groaned and they all laughed. They all know that I have a big appetite.

"Well, we should head home guys. It's getting late and we have to be up early." Kelcee said looking at her phone. It was 7:31 and I'd like to try and get some sleep.

We left the mall but stopped at Starbucks to get something to drink before heading home.

After we got to the apartment, I went to the closet in the hallway to get Jade and Kelcee pillows and blankets.

I handed them to them then walked back to my room.

"Goodnight guys." I told them.

"Goodnight."

I went and laid on my bed then got on Twitter, scrolling through my mentions. One of them caught my eye.

About me from @TrevorMoran.

Oh my god, Trevor! I clicked on the tweet and saw the caption that said. 'Shes a great singer! @haylieee_bruhh (fake Twitter)' then there was a video. I clicked on the video and heard myself singing. Oh my god. I can't believe he did that! I told him not to. Jesus...

After I watched the video, I went to my profile and saw that I gained 30,000 new followers. Now I had 31,437 followers. Holy shit.

I decide to tweet something about Trevor's tweet.

'@haylieee_bruhh: I can't believe @TrevorMoran posted a video of me singing! That video sounded like crap.'

After tweeting it, people retweeted, favorited and commented. Jesus.

I decided to get some sleep since it was 8:00 and I was gonna get up at 1:30 in the morning. I'm grumpy when I'm tired.

-time skip-

My alarm went off like I planned it to and I got up to the smell of bacon. It was probably Kelcee making breakfast for all of us. I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth quickly while groaning because it was so early. After brushing my teeth, I grabbed a hair tie and put my hair up in a messy bun.

I went back into my room and changed into a pair of gray sweatpants with a tanktop. Since it was in the middle of November an it was freezing in Maine, I put on a Cameron Dallas hoodie because he's bæ as fuck then walked into the kitchen to find the girls barely awake. Food was set in front of them and they are slowly.

"It's so early." I complained.

They all smiled as I took a seat by Jade and Kelcee. I dug into my bacon and eggs then ate my toast. My plate was cleared in 5 minutes. I heard the girls snoring so I got an idea. I grabbed two pans and hit them against each other until the girls were wide awake and running down the hall to get ready.

"I hate you so much, Haylie!" I heard Kaitlyn yell. I laughed.

I sat on the couch and watched Teen Wolf reruns until the girls came in in sweatpants and tanks too with hoodies in hand.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 2:00.

"Let's go guys." I said and grabbed my carry on. The girls grabbed their things and we headed to the airport in my car. When I get on the plane, I had something arranged for someone to ship my car to LAX.

When we got in the parking lot of the airport, there weren't many people here. The girls slept on the way here and I tried as hard as I could to keep mine open.

"Girls, we're here." I smiled out of excitement. In the next 9 hours, I'd be in LA, California.

They groaned but got out of the car while dragging their bags behind them.

We went through security and all of that then waited for the plane. When it was 3:00, our flight was called and we boarded the plane.

"Goodnight girls. See you in LA." I smiled at them and they did the same.

I can't wait to finally be in LA!

-----------/----------/---------/----------/

Hey! So everyone wanted to upload this story and I wasn't going to until my Nash story was finished but oh well.

Vote and comment guys! I need your opinions!

finished - 5.30.15 at 9:10 pm

Peace! ✌️