He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart.... And An Alpha Werewolf.(9)

Start from the beginning

I stared at her skinny jeans, uggs, and modified white button down shirt. Haile loved doing things like that- the sleeves to the shirt were cut off, and the sides were ripped and tied back up to made it tighter fitting. On top of the white shirt she had a red and blue abercrombie cardigan. It sounded weird, but fitted together perfectly.

"I don't know." I replied lamely, pushing my cereal around the bowl.

"Oh come on. You got some of the good stuff last night didn't you?" She asked. 

I dumped my cereal out without eating it and grabbed my bag. "No, and I don't want any, especially from that looser." 

I stormed out and walked to school, glaring the whole way.

I tentatively pushed open the school doors, expecting the school to be gathered around in a circle saying nasty things, or gathered in a line carrying heavy bowling balls, or with tomatoes and rotten tomatoes in their hands.

But there was absoloutley nothing. Just people milling around.

I cautiously stepped in. 

Suddenly, I was engulfed in a huge hug. 

I turned to see Liz, smiling sheepishly at me. "Oh my gosh, Journey! I'm sorry for bieng mean to you.. I do need to be carefull of Archer. He's a player, but last night he told me he loved me!"

I raised my eyebrows.

"He did..?"

"Yes! And I was so happy, and then because I was thinking so clearly, I realized you didn't know he really cared about me, so you thought he was using me. But it's totally okay. You didn't know, you were just bieng a good friend."

My mouth fell open.

"He.. I.."

Liz bit her lip. "Are you going to forgive me?"

"I-- y- yeah.. but it was my fault--"

Liz cut me off with another hug. Guilt flooded my whole bieng. The bell rang before I could say anything else.

I walked quickly to 1st period, my thoughts flowing through my head like the freaking amazon river. Archer had told Liz he loved her after what we did.. Liz thought she was in the wrong, even though I had just cheated on her.. and did Archer actually love her? I was so confused.

I sat down in first period, and actually listened for once, to take my mind off of my complicated life.

I paid attention to everything in class, and took notes. I could tell Ms. Reynolds was surprised.

Halfway through class, I wrote a bathroom pass and sprinted out of the classroom. I really needed to go.. right now.

If I could just make it to the bathroom..

I was almost there when I ran straight into something hard yet warm. 

I let out a yelp as we crashed to the floor. 

I took in a sharp breath of air and the person grabbed my elbows. A stream of voltage flew up my arms.

I stared down into a pair of green-gold eyes. I quickly got off of Archer.

"Sorry." I muttered, standing up. Archer was upright in the same moment. 

"Where were you yesterday?" He asked.

"What?" I asked, slightly dazed by the electricity still coursing through me.

"You were supposed to come run laps with us on the football team."