I don't get it..

It has been a couple days since it happened. I've been... Okay I guess. George, Fred, May and Nate made sure i don't stay up in my dorm all day. I love them and all. But it was getting annoying. I wanted some alone time you know? But they know I'd be either crying my eyes out, writing a song, or homework. Yes i've been working on a song about... Him. I might play it sometime.
Right now it was Saturday an we all are in the Great Hall eating lunch. I sighed and ate slowly.
"Ember. Nate's staring at you." Ginny smirked.
I looked over at Ravenclaw table and saw Nate staring at me. He winked and went back to his convo with some other Ravenclaws.
I turned back to my table. "and?"
"He likes you," Fred said.
i nodded. "i know. He asked me out after it happened. But i said no."
"How come?" May questioned.
I gave her look. "you know why," i took a sip out of my goblet. Then suddenly i felt all fuzzy inside. One thing is on my mind. Only one thing. Nathan. I stood up
"where you going?" Harry asked.
"To find Nate!!" I exclaimed.
May grabbed my arm. "Why?"
"beause i'm in love with him!!" I yanked my arm back and ran over to Nate. "Nathan!!" I threw myself onto him. "I missed you Nate!!"
he smiled "Really?"
i nodded vigorously. "Yes! I LOVE YOU!!"

Blaise's Pov
Something was wrong. Ember's been avoiding Draco. I didn't know why. Draco thought he did something wrong and started to moap around. I tried to talk to May, but she just ignored me!!
i finally got Draco to come to lunch. He wont eat though. Whatever happened. They better make up because Draco like... NEEDED Ember.
"To find Nate!" I heard Embers voice say.
Draco and I looked over at her and she had a lovey look on her face. "Why?" May asked.
"Because i'm in love with him!!" Ember exclaimed and runs towards Nate and threw herself onto Nathan. "Yes! I LOVE YOU!!"
i looked over at Draco. He stood up and stormed out of the Great Hall. I looked back over at Ember and saw her litterally on Nathans lap snogging him!! I know Ember. She wouldn't do that!! Would she?

George's Pov
Ember ran towards Nate and... Threw herself onto him? "I LOVE YOU!!" And she kissed Nate full on the lips.
"Bloody hell." Fred muttered. "What happened to her?"
"I thought she loves Malfoy" Hermione said in confusion.
"Thats what i thought" may said.
i looked over at the Slytherin table and saw Malfoy storm out of the Great Hall. "Well Malfoy looks pissed." i commented.
Hermione looked at Ember. "I don't get it.... She's been moaning over Draco and saying she love him. And now shes all over Nate...."