I couldn't sit still doing nothing when my cousin is out there still alive while Lynn just got stabbed by him and that's something I won't let go. Staying in the mansion was too much for me, I didn't want to see her right then because I'm going to fucking loose my self if I see her laying on a bed as if she was already dead. Driving to the city thinking what to do for the time being, the city lights lit up the streets like a decorated Christmas town, flashy neon lights roamed from every corner of the buildings, people walking around no limit to where they can go, places to see many things to do in such short time.

Parking my car on the side walk turning off the engine scooting out of the drivers seat. I was back at Hongdae where I usually stay whenever I'm feeling depress or just needs to lash out on something or someone. Girls pulled me by the arm asking me to come inside there club, but I refuse to give in, even if my crotch wanted to I had I had to control it, thinking of the time me and Lynn did it putting on a smirk at the thoughts pulling away from the girls. Walking around bumping to random strangers almost picking a fight with them but as soon as they knew who I was they all scattered like roaches.

There was a convenient store that I passed by awhile ago which I decided to go inside, I ventured off to the back of the store where a bunch of drinks were displayed, pulling open to one of the fridge grabbing a bottle of beer, turning around to grab some snacks and bought two packs of cigarettes which I'll smoke the whole night. I went to the register to pay for the things "Hey there cutie" my ears perked up shifted my gaze to the back of me. A sexy woman with red lipstick, black wavy hair wearing a white tank top glanced at me seductively.

"You're so young you shouldn't be doing that" she says placing her hands on my shoulder. "What are you a prostitute?" I spat out "No I'm not! You little brat!" her expression turned sour and annoyed, but then something shiny dangled from her neck and when she flipped her hair the necklace flew out landing on her chest. My mouth was in gap while i gulped a lump in my throat "Such a naughty boy staring at a woman's body like that" she says but I didn't really pay any attention to what she said while I was too busy staring at the necklace.

"Wh-where d-did you get that?" Pointing at the heart shaped necklace. She looked down holding it "Oh my boyfriend gave it to me yesterday, it's so pretty I heard it's worth a million" she says.

"And what's your boyfriend name?" I ask hoping that it is who I think it is.

"Jeon Taeil" she says happily.

"Why do you ask?"

"Oh nothing, just curios that's all" I said smiling at her. We had little chats talking about how great her beloved Taeil is and I wanted to barf on her face for saying he's name so much. We both headed outside the store "Guess I'll see you again Jung Kook" she says.. "Well actually I would like to give something to your... boyfriend can you help me out noona " seducing her as much as I can but of course she'll have to give in "Like what?"

"Well I want to give him a present.. maybe you can give him your body" a vile grin creeped up on my lips. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean" she says as she slapped my face. I held on my cheeks at the itchy feeling, as I faced her with a smirk.

"Noona~ you shouldn't have done that"

Before she could run away I tripped her leg as she fell down causing a blood to drip on her knee, she whimpered trying to get up again but I pulled her up harshly walking away from the crowd and into dark deserted alley covering her mouth, only muffled sounds escaped in her lips. A door was opened to an abandoned building as I took her there throwing her on the floor, she grunted in pain pleading for mercy.

"Pl-please wh-why are you doing this?" She was shaking in fear and every time I get closer to her she scoots back blocking her face with her arms. Chuckling at her actions because it's not going to work "See your boyfriend owes me something in return, he almost killed my wife and now that your here I'll kill you ten times more harsher than he did to my girl" I told her. "But I didn't do anything!" She spat out. "I know idiot! But your the closest thing to him, you're he's fucking girlfriend which means you're also involved!"

She crawled down on her knees gripping on my jeans, rubbing her palms together begging for me to spare her life.

"Wh-what are you doing t-to do to m-me" she stutters shakingly.

"I just want to send your body to your loving boyfriend ....unless you tell me where he is then maybe I'll spare your life" I said shrugging. "OK OK I-I KNOW WHERE HE IS JU-JUST PLS DON'T KILL ME!" She says wiping her tears, she looked really horrible now that her make up messed up her face.

"Here is the address to he's apartment, it's not too far from here only an hour drive" she says sniffling while handling me a piece of paper "Thanks" I said shoving it in my pocket. She let out a puff thinking that she's off the hook.

"So c-can I leave now?" hoping that she'll get out here alive. I paused for a min thinking if I should or not, then again why should I let her live when her stupid boyfriend almost murdered Lynn, knowing that Lynn has a chance of living I won't let this bitch live. Smiling at her as I gently pulled her strands of hair behind her ear.

"I can't let you leave noona~.....I still haven't dismembered you yet"

____________________
**CUTT~~
I haven't been feeling well so I couldn't update yesterday but I'm kind of okay now I'm just really tired, but I'm updating today because I don't want you to wait very long, tho I hope you enjoy this chapter and please don't forget to Read, Vote and Comment ^^ ~~

**SYNT JB**