S2-CHAPTER 55

-
--
---

*Jungkook’s view*

Days have passed since our Daesang award win, and we still feel like we're dreaming. Fans of other groups have been insulting and belittling us on Twi77er, Faceb00k, and other platforms just because we won the Daesang award, but we don't care. They can say or do whatever they want. From now on, no one can stop us.

Today, we are in Japan for one of our fan meetings—actually, I want to call it our angels' meeting.
Oh shit, I forgot my promise to Jimin to buy him food in Japan so that he wouldn't open his mouth.

I take out my phone and text him (Jimin, are you in your room now? Are you alone? Can I come to you?)

Jimin replies immediately: (Taehyung told me that he will open a live on with fans, and he asked me to join him, so I'm going to see him)

It looks like I texted him at the right time. (No, don’t go. I’m coming right now,) I text back and run to his room before he leaves.

I was already wearing my jeans and a t-shirt and leather jacket. A few moments later, I find myself in front of Jimin’s door and knock. "Jimin, it’s me. Open up."

Jimin opens the door and goes back inside, sitting on the corner of his bed. "What? Do you need something? Taehyung is waiting for me," he says.

"Tell him you’re not going," I say. Jimin raises his eyebrows and asks, "Why?"

"You said that you wanted me to buy you a meal when we came to Japan, right? To… to forget about that matter," I remind him.

"Okay, fine. I’ll text Taehyung to tell him I’m not coming, then we can go," Jimin says as he picks up his phone and starts texting Taehyung.

I glance at his phone to see what he writes: (TaeTae, I’m sorry, I’m not coming to do the live with you. Jungkook wants me to hang out with him outside.)

Taehyung reads Jimin’s message but doesn’t reply immediately. I think he might be angry with me now. But I have to do this; otherwise, Jimin will talk.

-

"So, what do you want to eat? What do you think about yakitori?" I asked Jimin once we arrived at a street lined with fast food restaurants.

"What is this yakitori?" Jimin asked.

"It's grilled chicken, it's really good," I said. Jimin agreed, and we entered a small restaurant. We placed our orders and started eating.

"Mmm, it's so good. Have you eaten it before?" Jimin asked as he enjoyed his meal.

"Yes, I had it with Taehyung when we were here in Japan last time for our concert," I said.

"By the way, I want to ask you, Kook, about your relationship with Tae... In which stage is it?" Jimin asked, still eating.

I couldn't understand the question at first, then he said, "Your love story… I mean, have you gone all the way? You know.. xx"

My cheeks turned red; I hadn't expected this question from Jimin or anyone. I was shocked, and Jimin started laughing.

"Hmm, only one or two times but not fully.. it's… it's still complicated," I managed to say.

"What do you mean by complicated?" Jimin asked.

"We still haven't gone all the way," I said.

"Why? Oh... I know, you're still young, and you don't have much experience. So if you need any help, I'm ready," Jimin said.

"No, it's not like that... I feel like Taehyung is still hesitating about our relationship... I know it's not easy, and it can seem strange to everyone, but... Jimin, I love Taehyung more than myself. I'm ready to wait for him and to fight for him... but... I don't know if he has the same feelings for me, or..." I huffed and continued, "Especially when he has his new friends from that kdrama... and that Bogum... you see how handsome he is... so," I said and stopped eating.

Jimin took one of my hands and said, "You are also handsome. You said you want to work out to build your body. I'm sure you will be so sexy, and everybody will want you."

"Really? You think so? You think Taehyung will like my body? I will do exercises all the time, as many hours as I can. I've already started," I said.

We had finished our meal, I paid the bill, and we left the restaurant to go back to the hotel.

"By the way, I want to tell you something, but promise me that it will stay between us," I said to Jimin.

"Yes, of course. Tell me, you can trust me," Jimin said, showing me his little finger as a signal of trust.

"You know, a few days ago, I was in the dressing room checking the clothes I would wear for our fan meeting here. One of our staff members came into the dressing room where I was. She started approaching me and touching me, pretending that she was helping me choose the clothes. I told her that I could do it by myself. And then... and then... she confessed to me that she has feelings for me and that she is in love with me," I told Jimin.

Jimin choked, his eyes wide open as he stopped in the middle of the street and said, "Really? Who is she? What did you tell her? Does Taehyung know about this?"

"I can't say her name. She was like a sister to me; we used to joke and talk a lot. But now, I will try to keep my distance from her. I told her that I'm not thinking about these kinds of relationships right now, and that she is like a sister to me. I also reminded her about our contract, which forbids such relationships. She suggested we keep it secret, but I told her no and left the room. Nobody knows about this, especially Tae," I explained to Jimin.

"You're right, Kook. Nobody should know about this, otherwise both of you will be in trouble. Just ignore her," Jimin said. At that moment, he received a message on his phone.

"Is it Yoongi?" I asked.

"No, it's Tae. He's asking where we are. Yoongi has been acting strange with me for the past few days... cold. I couldn't understand why," Jimin said, his expression changing to one of sadness.

"Did you ask him?" I asked Jimin.

"I tried, but he always finds a way to change the topic," Jimin said. I felt sad for him. I wanted to help him, but I couldn't give him advice when I couldn't even handle my own issues.

-

*Anonymos views*

The seven boys finished their fanmeeting in japan , and they made there way back to their hometown, they was all of them so tired,

İn the van car which was waiting for the boys at the arrival aireport, taehyung barly moving his legs as was so tired and sleppy.

Hoasok approched him and said ‘’Taehyungha, let me help you, you look like so tired’’, from nowhere jungkooy come between Taehyung and hoasok , he give fake smile to hoasok and said ‘’hyung you are also so tired. You can go, i will help tae to go to the van car.’’

‘’wao, now we are like VIP peaple, we also have 3 black vip van car..’’ jimin said as he jumped first into the first car. Which made the other boys laugh.

‘’when you will arrive to the dorm, you have to sleep well because these days we have to much to do, we have to prepare for the chrestmase, and for NoNsaN Y0uth WinteR Concert’’ the manager said before closing the van door.

-

****See you next chapter ****