S2-CHAPTER 19

The boys arrived at their dorm in SK, entering with heavy hearts, upset and fatigue from what happened in NY-US. They dropped their bags on the floor, their exhaustion evident along with the lingering upset over what transpired.

Jungkook voiced his confusion and frustration, "I just want to understand why a fan sent that death threat to Namjoon. He is the coolest leader in the world."

Hoseok chimed in as he lay on the wall with his arms crossed, "I want to know too. I couldn't ask all the way because the manager and staffs were with us."

Yoongi, grabbing a beer from the fridge, and said , "You didn't hear the manager? He said that the fan just wanted to make a joke, so it turned out to be serious."

Namjoon, still carrying the weight of something unsaid, spoke with a sad voice, "No, it was not a joke." The boys focused on him, waiting for an explanation.

Namjoon continued, "I asked the manager by texting when we were at the airport. ... At first, guys, I want to apologize to Taehyung and Hoseok."

The boys became more puzzled, exchanging glances.

Namjoon confessed, "You remember the interview we had in Australia... I said that when the room is dark, I can't see Hoseok and Taehyung because of... their color is dark." His eyes fixed on the floor, and he continued, "So, I want to say that, guys, really, I didn't say that to make fun of you or something. But I .. i just wanted to be funny. ...Really, guys, I apologize sincerely."

The room fell into silence, the weight of Namjoon's words sinking in.

"I didn't want to hurt you guys. I've learned that even well-intentioned words can cause pain, and I promise to be more careful in the future. I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me," Namjoon expressed, looking genuinely remorseful.

Namjoon turned to Hoseok, "Hoseok, you know you are my brother, and I never wanted to break your heart or something. You know this." Hoseok hummed and nodded.

"Taehyung, you know how much I love you and always admired your charm, right, Taehyung?" Namjoon directed his words to Taehyung, who nodded in response.

Jungkook, sitting beside Taehyung, putting his arm on Taehyung's shoulders , added his support, "Taehyungie yunie hyung has a special skin color, like honey color, and it makes him more and more handsame." Taehyung smiled and blushed at Jungkook's words.

Taehyung's smile grew as he appreciated Jungkook's attempt to lighten the atmosphere. Namjoon, however, continued to share his feelings.

‘’Yes Taehyung, you are too much precious to Namjoon that sometimes i feel jelouse of you’’ Jin said playfully which made the boys laughing.

‘’Yes, Namjoon love you like his littel brother.’’ Jungkook said and looking at namjoon.

‘’Yes i know.’’ Taehyung said with small voice.

‘’can i hugg you ?’’ Namjoon asked taehyung.

‘’Let’a all of us make  group hugg’’ Jungkook said as he placed himself between Taehyung and Namjoon. And Namjoon looked at jin who smirk to him and give him secret wink.

The boys made the hug group, and The atmosphere shifted from somber to a more comforting one as the boys decided to lighten the mood. Namjoon's sincere apology was met with understanding and support.

****See you next chapter ****

This chapter is short because it s countinuation of chapter 18.

WE LOVE YOU TAEHYUNG.
WE LOVE YOU JUNGKOOK
WE LOVE YOU JİMİN
WE LOVE YOU NAMJOON
WE LOVE YOU JHOPE
WE LOVE YOU JIN
WE LOVE YOU SUGA