S2-CHAPTER 54

*Namjoon’s view*

We had faced too many hard times from our debut until now, and this year was the hardest. We faced personal and health problems, as well as issues with our album. We encountered all kinds of sabotage, campaigns to lower our rank, and attempts to remove our album from the stores.

We didn’t just receive hate from outside and fans of other groups but also from within the industry. Just because I was injured and couldn’t perform with the other members on stage in 8u5an, many broadcasting shows treated us poorly and refused to broadcast the performances my brothers prepared for our waiting fans.

We are normal boys, and we are human too, so we can have some arguments between us time to time, but it never goes too far.

But when Jungkook and Hoasok were angry at each other, it was the first time I saw Jungkook raise his voice at one of his hyungs, especially Hoasok. At that time, I was afraid it could cause a rift within the group.

Also, after talking to Jin and understanding that the reason for that fight was Taehyung, I mean Jungkook's jealousy for Taehyung, Jungkook become to much possessive toward Taehyung. I started panicking,
Especially when I remembered the PDnim's words when he told me that this anonymous relationship between Jungkook and Taehyung could affect the group. Here, I started thinking if PDnim was right about this.

But thankfully, that black cloud didn’t linger for long. Because the day after, when Jungkook went and gave his sincere apology to Hoasok, and on the same day we received our award, and by the end of the day, Jungkook made up with Taehyung too.

It was a good sign.

We won an award, but my dream was to achieve our first Daesang. However, it seems like it will remain just as a dream.

Today, we were preparing for our performance for tomorrow evening's event. It’s a very important day, so all of us were stressed.

Yongi and I had a meeting with our producer Hyeong in the company to finalize some points to be ready for this evening. Our producer is so nice and cool; he always tries to make fun with us to help us feel less stressed. Our staff and managers call him Slow Ra88it because he takes his time to meticulously craft and refine his work.

The choreographers Ke0ne and CRew also was participing in our meeting with the producer.

In the meeting room, Yongi and I sat opposite our producer, Hyeong, with a sense of anticipation hanging in the air. Hyeong, known for his meticulous planning and laid-back demeanor, leaned forward, his expression serious yet approachable.

"Alright, let's run through the details for the 'Bl0d, SweAt & TeArs' performance," Hyeong began, flipping through his notes. "This is our shot at the Daesang, so we need to make sure every aspect is flawless."

Yongi nodded, his eyes focused. "Agreed. The choreography for this performance needs to be tight, especially during the intricate sequences. Precision is key."

I added, "And let's not forget about the visuals. The stage design should reflect the ethereal and mysterious vibe of the song. It's all about creating an immersive experience for the audience."

Hyeong nodded thoughtfully, jotting down notes as we spoke. "I'll make sure to convey your feedback to the production team. Now, about the costumes—any specific ideas?"

Yongi leaned back in his chair, tapping his chin in contemplation. "I think we should go for something sleek and sophisticated, with a hint of mystique. Dark colors like black and red fabrics could enhance the overall aesthetic."

"I agree," I chimed in. "And incorporating elements of symbolism from the song lyrics could add depth to the performance. It's about storytelling as much as it is about choreography."