S2-CHAPTER 17

*Anonymus view*

All the lights in the dorm were turned off, and all the boys were in their beds. Jimin was playing with his phone when he suddenly heard someone sniffing, or sobbing.

''Oh, is someone crying?!'' Jimin wondered aloud, getting out of his bed. He followed the sound, opened the light of the living room, and found Jungkook sitting in the corner on the sofa, hugging his knee. Jungkook was crying.

''Kookie?! Are you crying? What's happened? Why are you crying?'' Jimin asked Jungkook as he wiped tears from Jungkook's cheeks.

''Nothing,'' Jungkook said, still sniffling.

Jimin panicked and said, ''What do you mean nothing? Tell me. Are you hurt or sick or something? I can ask hyungs; we can bring you to the doctor.''

Jungkook shook his head. ''No, I'm... I just missed my mom.''

''Ooh, my Kookie. Come here,'' Jimin hugged Jungkook and wiped his tears.

A few moments later, the dorm's door opened, and it was Taehyung who had just arrived from outside. He saw Jimin and Jungkook sitting and each other.

Jimin looked at Taehyung and asked, ''You just arrived? How was your dinner?''

''It was good. Me and B0gum had too much fun,'' Taehyung said, glancing at Jungkook, who had red eyes from crying.

''Jungkook, are you okay? Are you crying?'' Taehyung asked and approached Jungkook to check on him, but Jungkook just stood up. ''I'm going to sleep,'' Jungkook said, looking at Jimin and ignoring Taehyung, who was confused.

''Did you injoy your dinner ?'' Jimin asked Taehyung who was still thinking about Jungkook who was hugging with jimin and like he was crying, and jungkook who ignored Taehyung when he asked him.

Taehyung just hummed at jimin's question and said ''i m tired, i m going to watch my face and going to sleep.''

''ok, then, i m going to check on Jungkook to see if he slept'' jimin said. And Taehyung hummed.

*Taehyung's view*

When i hear that converstion about the videos jikook and all between jimin jungkook and others, i didn't feel good, so i was need something or someone who can distract me from that ... i was hurt about what was writing on the media that Jimin and jungkook are dating or i don't know , and it look like Jimin and Jungkook are injoying this news , so when B0gum asked me to go take dinner outside it was good for me so that i can distruct from that moment.,

After injoing my evening and dinner with B0gum, he bring me to the dorm by his car.

When i arrived to the dorm and opened the door, i saw Jimin and jungkook seating at the corner of the room and jimin was hugging jungkook, at that late time of night ? what they was doing? and when i see jungkook's eyes. He was like crying ! why ? what's happened , i asked to my self.

İ watch my face, and i was going to my bedroom, but before entring to my bedroom, i passed near to Namjoon and jungkook's bedroom as jungkook was roomate with namjoon. İ glinced slowly, i saw jimin lying beside jungkook and hugging him by back. İt's hurt me. This veiw it hurt my heart, already i was hurt about that media and videos speculations ..., but the thing which it hurt my heart more and more, is that, i can not see Jungkook sad.

İ go to my bedroom, i changed to my pajama, and i lay on my bed. İ toke my phone and i write message to jungkook.
Taehyung :''Jungkooga , why were you crying ?''
Jungkook : (saw the message and no answer)
Taehyung :''Jungkooga , are you okay ?''
Jungkook : (saw the message and no answer)
Taehyung :''Jungkoogie , you know that i don't like to see you sad, right?''
Jungkook : ''nothing, goodnight''