S2-CHAPTER 21

After breakfast, Jungkook and Taehyung decided to play a game. Jungkook chose a game that they both enjoyed and set it up. As they played, the competitive spirit between them surfaced, and laughter echoed through the room.

The game intensified, with playful banter and occasional teasing.

As the game concluded, Jungkook proposed, "Okay, now it's time for the movie. Are you ready for the surprise?" He had a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Taehyung nodded, feeling a mix of excitement and curiosity.

Jungkook led him to the living room, they settled on the couch. Jungkook opened his Labtop which was on the table, turned it on, and started the movie, and as the scenes unfolded, Taehyung realized it was indeed a horror movie.

Taehyung chuckled, "Ah, Jungkookie, you know that I'm not a big fan of horror films. Are you trying to scare me?!"

Jungkook grinned, ‘’Don't worry, I'm here with you. Just stay next to me and You can hold my hand if you get scared."

As Taehyung can not say no to Jungkook, he just hummed, and they started watching the movie.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung from his waist and pull him more close. Which made Taehyung flunched.

As the movie continued, Taehyung's grip on Jungkook's hand remained firm.
both from the on-screen horror and the subtle connection forming between them.

Taehyung loked at jungkook and said "Do you hate me at that much ?, or are you taking revenge on me? As you’r inviting me to watch this movie?"

Jungkook chuckled in response, "Oh no, don't say that. I just wanted to watch this movie with you, ….Tae. If it gets too scary, just close your eyes and think only about me."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, his cheeks tinged with a subtle blush. "Huh?"

Jungkook stammered, his ears turning red, "i-I mean, to not think about the bad things that will scare you."

Taehyung blushed but didn't object. As the movie reached a particularly intense scene, Taehyung couldn't help but cling to Jungkook's hand a little tighter. Closing his eyes and burying his face in Jungkook's sheets. making Jungkook's heart race.
Jungkook sighed secretly, bit his lower lip. And  closed his eyes to feel that moment.

"You okay, Tae?" Jungkook whispered, his voice a gentle anchor in the midst of the horror unfolding on the screen.

Taehyung, still with his face pressed against Jungkook's sheets, peeked out with a shaky voice, "Are you serious?"

Souddenly, the dorm door is opened. it was Jimin and Hoasok who arrived from their practice.

Jungkook and Taehyung didn’t hear when the dorm door was opened,

Jimin approched and said ‘’i think we come in a wrrong time Hoasok’’ which made aehyung scram and jumped from his place, and Jungkook flinched, momentarily confusing the on-screen horror with a real-life situation.

Jungkook, with a playful tone, remarked, "I thought someone came out of the movie for real…. Why did you come early?"

Concerned, Hoasok approached Taehyung, asking ‘’Taehyungha , are you okay? ‘’

"Huh? Yes, yes. I'm okay. Sorry, Jungkookie. I won't continue this movie with you," Taehyung said before heading to the kitchen for some water.

Jimin, with a serious expression, suggested, "We didn't come early, but if you want, we can go back."

Jungkook, seemingly irritated by the interruption, ignored Jimin's words, closed the movie, and started to go check on Taehyung.
However, Jimin grabbed jungkook’s wrist, his tone implying a need for a serious conversation. "We have to talk…. Not now, later " Jimin asserted, and Jungkook, rolling his eyes, hummed in acknowledgment.