S2-CHAPTER 32🔞

#WARNING#
IT'S 🔞
_
--
---

It's been tree weeks now since the boys come back from dubai, and Taehyung started his casting for the K-drama.

Some days, he does his training and casting in the morning and participates in dance practice and shows with the members in the evening, and sometimes vice versa.

There are occasions when he comes home late at night, finding all the members already asleep.

today, Taehyng texted Jungkook, writing, "Jungkook-ah, can you wait for me on the rooftop? I will be at the dorm in 30 minutes."

A few minutes later, Taehyung arrived at the dorm, and it was already night. He went directly to the rooftop using the elevator.

Once he stepped out of the elevator, he opened the door to the rooftop, where Jungkook was waiting with his bunny smile. Jungkook took Taehyung's hand and guided him to a corner of the rooftop.

Taehyung was shocked by the scene, his eyes widened, and he smiled as he looked at Jungkook and what Jungkook had prepared for him.

*Jungkook's View*

For the past tree weeks, finding time to talk with Taehyung off-camera has been a challenge. His schedule has been packed with casting for his K-drama, practicing with us, and participating in shows. Our conversations have been reduced to messages, and sometimes, when I send him a message, he responds hours later.

I miss him.

This evening, as I lay on my bed playing games on my phone, I received a message from Taehyung. Reading that he wanted me to wait for him on the rooftop, I immediately got up. I took a quick shower and sprayed a bit of cologne on myself.

Stepping into my room, which I share with Namjoon, who was still working on his computer, I grabbed two pillows and two covers.

Namjoon looked at me, confused. "Where are you going?"

"To the dressing room. Last night, you were snoring so much that I had a headache... I'll close this door so you can work calmly," I told Namjoon, quickly leaving the room and closing the door behind me.

I glanced at the other rooms; Jin and Yoongi's door was closed, Jimin and Hoseok's door was slightly open, but I couldn't see them, and they couldn't see who was outside of the room either.

"Oh, I have to grab something to eat," I mumbled to myself. I placed the covers and pillows on the sofa in the living room, then went to the kitchen to see what I could take.

Opening the fridge, I found a piece four chicken wings, and some cola and towel paper. I thought it was enough, so I packed them into a food bag. ''oh yes, also i need a white paper and pen and '' i go tho the dressing room, i had my scool bag there and i took what i need and write something of that paper and i take it with me.

I opened the dorm door slowly, ensuring no one would notice. Carefully, I carried the covers, pillows, and the bag of food to the rooftop. The night air felt refreshing as I ascended the stairs, my anticipation growing with each step.

*Taehyung's view*

My mood was a little down because I couldn't concentrate on my script for my role in the K-drama. The main actors and the producer were patient with me, even trying to share jokes and make fun to help me relax.

After we finished, I changed my clothes and immediately texted Jungkook, asking him to wait for me on the rooftop of our dorm.

When I arrived at the dorm, I stepped into the elevator and pressed the button for the rooftop floor. Jungkook didn't respond to my message; I wondered why.

But I Still Want You  S2 / Taekook Vkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें