S2-CHAPTER 02

*Jungkook’s veiw*

Weeks and months passed, and i still couldn’t forget that night or that dinner with Taehyunie hyung, it was my best gift for my birthday. Even when he kissed jimin’s doll i didn’t mind, cause i get the real one from his lips directly (ok accident i know, but as his lips touched my lips , for me it’s a kiss.
So i want to call it my 1st kiss).

Taehyungie Hyung he becom so cute when he is drunk.

And from that day Taehyungie avoid me when i bring that subject. And all time he is saying that it was because of alcohol.

He asked me many time to forgive him. but, about what should i forgive him ? about something which i want it for real ? i didn’t know that that small accident will make me fly to paradise for fews seconds.

And i don’t mind if this kind of accident can be reppeted, even if i can creat this kind of accident by my self hehe. Like what hapenned on that Radio , i was at the point to kiss taehyung's lips, but… no problem, one day i will make it happend.

But still, i don’t know what i m for taehyung, and i don’t know how to solve out this matter.

İ don’t want him to see me as brother, or as freind, even, i don’t want him to see me as bestfreind, i want more. More then that.

My mind is so mixed. And so busy this days. İ don’t know how to do to make the things clear.

İ opend live and i talked to my fans, i shared with them my feeling, then i go back to my room , took my phone and open a music called -i want more-.

By the way, Jimin told me that he is missing his brother in Busan, so he wants to spend more time with me to fill that empty place of his brother. I didn't find it bad. So, I'm spending more time with him... in the same time, I wanted to keep him far from Taehyung. Even if I still don't know what Taehyung's real feelings are.

Today, Taehyung and jimin goes for gym, hoseok is in practice room trying some new choregraphy. Namjoon and yongi are working on some new songs, jin is in the kitchen preparing some sweets.

For me, i was lying on my bed pouting my earphones and listing music, my eyes was fixed on the top of the room, and i was losted on my touths.

Jin hyung comed, he took the earphones from my ears and made me back to the reality.

"What ? Do you need any help ?" I said as i was confused.

"No. I finished the sweets, but we will wait for the others to come so that we eat together" jin said.

"Do you want play game or something?" Jin asked me, i shooked my head as i wasn't in the mood.

and jin asked  again "what's happend? Is there any problem or something? You know you can trust me"

I take courrage then i asked " hyung, how can you know if someone have feeling for you or not ? I mean... how can you know if that person loves you on romantic way ?"

Jin as always teasing me and said "oohh, our jungook is not a kid now, and he is asking about love, tell me , who is she ? Is she with you in your school? Or an idol from other groups? Or from your family? Tell me?" Jin bombared me with his questions.

"No hyung, nothing like that. I m just asking, and i want to know that’s all" i said trying to not look to his eyes so that he will not ask something which i can not answer.

Jin sat and took both of his feet on the bed and said "ok i will tell you as older then you and i have some knowledge about these stuffs.
When that person is always by your side, When that person want to see you every moment, when that person can not stop look at you whithout reason, when that person is missing you every minutes, and can listen to you all time without claming, when that person is jealous to see you with other person......... then, that person is in love with you"

Then i asked jin again "a-and for me ? How can i know if i love that person as lover or only as freind ?"

Jin sight and said "yes this is important,
when you see that person and your heart become faster.
When you can not stop thinking about that person,
When you miss that person all time,
when you see that person with another one and you felt anger or something hurting in your heart, when you feel safe when you are with that person,
and if you fight with that person and you can not breath properly and you can’t sleep before resolve that problem between you.
When you feel happy because that person is happy, and you feel sad because that person is sad. When your eyes are always searching that person when you can not keep your eyes out from that person...
then you have to understand that you are falling in love with that persone"

İ couldn’t say anything, just flying on my thouth with what jin said , and trying to make the puzles at places.

"Now tell me, who is it? Will you presented her to me or to us one day ?" Jin asked still insisting.

Suddenly , The door of the dorm opened , it was jimin and Taehyung arrived from their gym , 'thanks god, they will save me from jin's questions' i told to my self.

"Oh hyung, is their anything to eat, i m so hangry, " Taehyung said.

Jin whispered to me "don't think you are saved". he stand up from my bed and go to the kitchen.

Taehyung was looking at me confused and asked "is there any problem with you ?"

"me ? No no, we was just joking, he prepared good sweet, we can eat it now" i managed to said. And pretending that i m fixing my hair.

****See you next chapter ****