S2-CHAPTER 09

---

‘’Taehyung-ah, wake up! You're the last one still sleeping, and that's why I called you slothful,’’ Hoseok said, trying to rouse Taehyung from his bed with playful hands.

‘’But Hyung, I can't sleep early, you know. Please, just five more minutes,’’ Taehyung replied with his deep, sleepy voice.

‘’Not even one more minute. You have to wake up now, so you can have your breakfast and start practice,’’ Hoseok insisted, successfully getting Taehyung out of bed.

After washing his face and brushing his teeth, Taehyung joined the other members for breakfast.

‘’Taehyungie, take this toast. It's with strawberry jam; I made it for you. You'll like it,’’ Jungkook said as he extended the toast to Taehyung.

Without thinking too much, Taehyung took the toast and said, ‘’Oh, really! Thank you,’’ eliciting a bunny smile from Jungkook.

‘’Kookie, I want one too. Can you make one for me?’’ Jimin asked Jungkook.

‘’You can do it yourself. You're short from your legs, not your arms,’’ Jungkook playfully teased Jimin.

‘’Yah! When will you learn to respect your elders? I'm older than you, in case you forgot,’’ Jimin retorted.

Jungkook just ignored him and continued making his breakfast, happy that Taehyung didn't refuse his toast, indicating that he wasn't angry about him.

Days passed,

The seven boys were in the practice room, as usual, perfecting a new choreography. They took a break, with Taehyung and Jimin sitting on the floor, backs against the wall. Jungkook joined them, taking a seat next to them.

"Taehyung-ah, I want to change my hair to red. What do you think? Will it suit me?" Jimin asked.

"I think red will suit you well," Taehyung replied.

"Taehyung likes red," Jungkook chimed in.

"Yeah, I know. So, red it is," Jimin decided.

"You're changing your hair to red just because Taehyung likes it?" Jungkook said, flashing a fake smile.

"Taehyung-ah, can you come with me after practice to the noona? I will ask her to dye my hair red, and you can give me your opinion," Jimin asked Taehyung

Taehyung nodded, and Jungkook said, ‘’Me too, I want to come with you. I can share my opinion as well’’

‘’ Okay, okay, you can come. I don't know what a kid can understand about these things, but you can come, okay?'’ Jimin said.

‘’I've told you many times that I'm not a kid anymore, and I can prove it to you if you want" Jungkook claimed.

"Okay, guys, break's over. Stand up. We have only two hours left before we can go back to the dorm," Hoseok announced.

After practice, the hyung line went to their dorm, and the maknae line went to see the hairstylist.

‘’So, i dye it burgundy - dark red - and it will gradually become red,'’ the hairstylist said

‘’Taehyunga , how do you find it ?’’ Jimin asked as he looked in the mirror.

‘’wah, it suits you too much, Jiminie,'’ Taehyung said as he started touching Jimin's hair

‘’you look so sexy with this color’’ Jungkook said, glancing quickly at Taehyung. However, Taehyung didn't look at him; he was still playing with Jimin's hair.