S2-CHAPTER 13

*Namjoon’s view*

I called our manager and asked him to take us to the PDnim Office by his car because Jimin didn’t feel well.

We arrived at the company, and the secretary informed PDnim about our arrival.
"Namjoon-ssi, PDnim is waiting for you. Jimin-ssi, you can wait in the reception. When PDnim calls for you, I will let you know," the secretary told us.

I smiled at Jimin and reassured him not to worry, everything would be okay.

I entered PDnim's office, and he welcomed me with a serious expression. "Sit down, Namjoon…… What’s going on in your group namjoon ?"

I took a deep breath and began explaining the situation. "PDnim, those rumors are baseless. Jimin and Jungkook are not in a romantic relationship. The fans misinterpreted their interaction. It's just a misunderstanding."

PDnim said with a serious face and anger ‘’i’m not talking about this one, Namjoon... İ m talking about Jungkook and Taehyung’’

‘’oh sir, I couldn't understand what you mean exactly, sir’’ i was shoked about the question, i didn’t know what to say.

‘’is there anything between both of them ? i m talking about romantic relationship’’ PDnim said

‘’oh no, there is nothing like that PDnım, you know it’s only some fans who like to make rumors’’ i tried to explain.

‘’Nomjoon, i m not a kid or one of your members…. Do you think that i m calling you here and wasting my time only for some rumors created by some fans on media ?’’ PDnım said and his anger encreased. And countinue ‘’the information is coming from one staff namjoon…’’

I stayed speechless; I didn’t know what to say, and PDnın continued ‘Look, Namjoon, I'm talking to you as their leader…. You have to finish this mess, at least don’t let them to interact to much beteen both of them only if necessary… you understand… autherwaise i will do it by my system… we have already to much problems … i m not ready to face this one too.’’

‘’ok PDnım, i will talk to them’’ i said to PDnım.

‘’don’t talk to them derectly,.. i know that both of them are stuborn, they will not listen to you. Especially Taehyung. This kid will make me crazy. He is doing only what he want…. You will do what i told you without let them know….. and i know that you are intelegent namjoom’’ PDnım said but this time he calm. İ agreed and nooded.

‘’you can leave now and inform the group that you have a radio show. So, prepare yourself for this. By the way, inform Jimin to come to my office.’’ PDnım said . i nooded , i bowed and i left with brain mixed.

*Jimin’s View*

When i saw namjoon coming from PDnım Office, i was so nervous.
‘’What did he say? Is he angry about me?’’ i bombarded namjoon with my questions
Namjoon just smiled and said ‘’he want to see you now, but don’t worry , everything will be ok’’ and i nooded

The secretary took me to PDnım's officeI opened the door, greeted, and bowed to him.

‘’oh, jimin come in…. Seat donw’’ PDnim said, but he was calm. İ was waiting that he will shout on me or something. but it’s a good sign,
‘Thank you, Taehyungie. I think your angels are protecting me.’ İ told in my thought.

İ sat infront of PDnım.
‘’How are you ? is everything ok with you ?’’ PDnım asked me.
‘’o-oh yes, I'm good, PDnim. I just want to tell you that all those things shared by some fans yesterday on media about me and Jungkook are not true; it’s just from their imaginations’’ i managged to tell him and my voice was trambling.

PDnım smile and said ‘’Calm down Jimin, i know everything, no need to explain anything’’
With his words i sigh and i tried to smile and i said ‘’thank you PDnim’’

PDnim moved from his seat, and came, seated just in front of me, and said ‘’I also saw the video of the last shooting…. İ like your chemestry, i mean you and jungkook…. So i want you to be in more interaction between both of you, specialy infront of the cameras’’

‘‘I couldn’t understand you, PDnim,’’ I said because I really didn’t understand what he meant.

‘’We want to mix the fans' thoughts… When I saw the comments on media yesterday about you and Jungkook that you are dating, it was not bad, so let’s give them what they want to see. This is one of the K-p0p games; it’s called FanService. We will creat a shipp. And we will let them focus on it… this is… it will help to have more views on media for your videos…, and you will be more popular.’’ PDnin explained.

İ couldn’t say anything, i was just leastning.

‘’the most important thing is nobody has to know this. You have to act like it's real, and I know you can do it, Jimin’’ PDnim countinue.

‘’And members? Do they know about this? And Jungkook?’’ I asked.

‘’No, as I said, nobody has to know. This will be only between me and you. Don’t forget, one article in your contract, which you signed with the company, states not to reveal company secrets, and this is one of those secrets… About Jungkook, he is already interacting with you, so it will not be hard to do it,’’ PDnim continued his explanation.

İ coulbn’t say anything i just nooded as agree. But in the same time i was thinking about yongi, how can i do this ? sure he will be angry about me.

PDnim finiched and told that i can leave to g oto the dorm.

İ was lost in my thouth, what i will say to the members ? for what was this meeting with PDnin ?

Leaving PDnim's office, my mind was a whirlwind of confusion. The weight of the secret he had just entrusted me with felt heavy on my shoulders. How could I go along with creating a fake relationship with Jungkook? And what about the members, especially Yoongi? The thought of deceiving them made my heart ache.

‘I will tell them that PDnim called me just to remind me to be more careful in the eyes of the fans. That's it,’ I resolved, repeating the explanation in my mind.

Already Taehyung and Yongi didn’t stop sending me messages asking about me.

I noticed Namjoon's message in the group chat, assuring the members that everything was okay. It seemed he was trying to manage the situation and alleviate their concerns. I took a deep breath, preparing myself to face the inquisitive gazes of my friends and offer them the reassurance they sought.

****see you next chapter ****