S2-CHAPTER 24

-
Several days passed

Late into the night, dark and only with the light of the computer , Yoongi remained immersed in his studio, crafting music that would define the essence of their upcoming projects. The door creaked open, and in walked Jimin.

'’Jimin? Why are you here at this hour? It's too late,’' Yoongi inquired, glancing up from his work.

'’Yes, it is late, but that's precisely why I'm here—to check on you. You've been pushing yourself too hard,’' Jimin explained as he took a seat beside Yoongi.

'’You came alone? It's dangerous, especially in these streets at night. You know that, right?’' Yoongi expressed his concern.

'’Yes, that's why I'm wearing a hoodie and a mask, trying to look like I'm out for a jog or something,’' Jimin replied with a wink, a playful glint in his eyes.

'’I appreciate your concern, but I can't rest. The upcoming awards are crucial for our group. Other companies are attacking us from all directions just because we're not part of the 8IG3. When we tackle a problem from one side, they hit us from another,'’ Yoongi explained, his dedication evident.
'’But most importantly, our goal is Billboard— at least 200. We want to achieve it, Jiminie. I don't know how we'll navigate through all these challenges, but we'll make it happen.'"

"But you have to take a little rest; I'm worried about you," Jimin insisted.

"Really, Jiminie? You were worried about me?" Yoongi said with a smile.

"Of course. I've been worried about you for a few weeks now. You don't sleep enough, you stay in your studio late working, and it's not good for your health," Jimin expressed his concern for Yoongi.

"Talking about health," Yoongi said, facing Jimin with a serious expression, "are you skipping your meals jimin ?"

Jimin looked surprised. "How did you know?"

"Taehyung told me... and don't blame him. He's very worried about you and your health," Yoongi revealed.

Jimin attempted to explain, "No, it's not like that. It's just that I don't have an appetite, that's it," avoiding Yoongi's gaze.

"Jimin, I'm not a kid, you know this, right? I've seen you many times forcing yourself to vomit. At first, I thought maybe you caught a cold in your stomach, but when Taehyung told me... I'm not happy about this. Why are you doing this to yourself?" Yoongi tried to understand Jimin's situation.

Jimin sighed and said, "The company told me that I have to stay at a certain weight and not exceed it... and because my body gains weight easily, so I did what I did."

Yoongi sighed sadly and commented, "Oh, these rules. I don't know. Sometimes they forget that we are human and not robots."

"Don't skip your meals, Jimin. And don't do that to yourself; otherwise, I'll be angry with you," Yoongi continued.

Jimin nodded and said, "You know my friend TaeMin from 5HINee's group? He told me that if I start to smoke, and with our daily practices, maybe it will help me not to gain weight."

Yoongi said, "Really? I don't know how much is right, but..."

"Also, I cannot give you lessons about the harms of smoking because I myself smoke," Yoongi added with a playful smile, and Jimin laughed.

"Do you want to try?" Yoongi asked.

"No, not now. I'm not ready for that," Jimin said, and Yoongi nodded.

"So, turnoff your materials; let's go back to the dorm," Jimin said, gently taking Yoongi by the wrist.

"You know, you look so cute at night," Yoongi remarked with a smile, causing a blush to spread across Jimin's face.