S2-CHAPTER 12

*anonymus view*

At morning, Jin prepared breakfast and called everyone to come and eat. Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok took their seats. Taehyung was still lying on his bed, eyes closed. Jimin, with his sleepy face and eyes, stood up and went to ly beside Taehyung, whispering with his drowsy voice, 'Taehyungie, don't you want to wake up? They are calling us for breakfast... Taehyungie,' Jimin said as he started stroking Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung opened his eyes. '’Gomoning, Jimini……. I couldn't sleep well. I had a bad dream, and it scared me,’' Taehyung said.

‘'It's because you were tired... or... Did you... Did you cry again at night? Because when you cry at night, you start seeing bad dreams,'’ Jimin said.

‘'I don't know,’' Taehyung replied. He tried to stretch himself so he could get up from his bed, then noticed Jungkook standing in front of the door of their room.

*Jungkook’s view*

It was a hard night for me. I couldn't sleep. I heard Jimin and the members talking in the seating room, but I couldn't understand what they were talking about, or maybe I wasn't interested. I was thinking only about Taehyung and his words to me. I tossed left and right all night, maybe I slept only a few minutes.

In the morning, when Jin called us for breakfast, I stood up from my bed. My feet took me to the door of Taehyung's room. I saw Jimin lying next to Taehyung, playing with Taehyung's soft hair. It hit me hard. I wanted to be the one lying beside Taehyung and caressing his hair. But... it seems he already put a wall in front of my face. My heart is crying. I felt lost.

When Taehyung saw me, he changed his gaze like he didn't want to see me.

I went to wash my face and took a seat for breakfast. I didn't have an appetite, but I knew Jin would not let me go without having breakfast.

After that, Taehyung and Jimin came. They sat beside each other. '’Did you sleep well? You were tired yesterday,'’ Jimin asked me, and I just nodded. Taehyung didn't say anything; he just started eating without looking at me.

A few moments later, someone sent a message to Namjoon's phone, and the phone happened to be near me as it was charging. I handed the phone to Namjoon.

Namjoon opened his phone. '’It's PDnim; he said he wants me and Jimin in his office immediately,'’ he said.

'’W-what? Why?'’ Jimin panicked. I couldn't understand his sudden anxiety and why he was so worried.

'’I think it's about yesterday's rumor,'’ Hoseok said.

'’Rumor? What rumor?'’ Taehyung asked, looking at Namjoon and Jimin.

'’Yesterday, some fans saw Jimin and Jungkook on their way to the dorm. They said they are dating and tagged our official page on Twi77er,'’ Jin explained.

‘’And the best part is they said Jungkook was wearing sunglasses in the evening so that fans wouldn't notice he is dating Jimin,’’ Yoongi added with a smirk and fake smile.

‘’WHAT? I was what?’’ I exclaimed.

‘’Huyung, please tell PDnim that everything is a lie. Nothing is true, please... My heart, I'm not feeling good,'’ Jimin panicked. All of us became worried about him. We all know that his heart is fragile, perhaps due to too much stress and rigorous practice.

'’Jimin-ah, don't worry. Nothing will happen, trust me,'’ Taehyung said as he took Jimin's hand.
‘’Jungkook, please bring water to Jimin,’’ Jin told me, and I nodded. I brought the water to Jimin so that he could drink and calm down.

‘’I will come with you; he is shaking. I cannot let him go like this,’’ Jin said.

‘’No, there's no need. Jimin, just calm down. I'm sure there will be nothing. I will explain everything to PDnim, okay?’’ Namjoon assured.

‘’Jiminie, I will ask my Angels to be with you and protect you,’’ Taehyung said, still holding Jimin’s hand.

‘’Thank you Taehyungie thank you, they know that i didn’t do anything, so they will protected me’’ jimin said as he huged Taehyung.

My heart is still aching. Firstly, Taehyung's ignorance towards me since yesterday and the fact that he called me his son are still hurting me too much. Now, my heart feels heavy seeing Jimin like this. I want to help, but I don’t know what to do.

****see you next chapter ****