S2-CHAPTER 27

There is only one day left to enter the new year.

The seven boys, as usual, have to participate in the K85 show like other idols. They prepared themselves, their makeup artists did their magic, they wore their costumes, white and black, resembling seven knights. They stood backstage, waiting for their turn to go on stage.

Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jin were engaged in casual conversation. Meanwhile, Taehyung focused on a scene in front of his eyes, a scene that didn't bring him joy. Jungkook hugging Jimin from behind, the two chatting like two lovers.

*Taehyung’s view*

Sometimes, I can't understand Jungkook's behaviors. Back in Kobe, after the incident that happened to me and Yoongi before the concert, I woke up at midnight to find Jungkook sleeping beside me. He was hugging me, holding my shirt with his fingers tightly like a baby. It made me so happy; I even planted a sweet kiss on his soft cheeks, careful not to wake him. Jin later told me how scared Jungkook was for me.

But now? Look at what he's doing—hugging Jimin from behind like two lovers. It saddens me. Maybe I need to wake up from my dreams and face reality. The reality that Jungkook has already made his choice. Okay, I have to move on. Easier said than done.

*Jungkook’s view*

i was so worry about Taehyung that day, when seijin bring him and yongi to the hotel, and they made them sleep in one room, i beged seijin and jin and namjoon to let me sleep besid him.
i will never forget that nightmare.

But when we came back to SK, he was all time talking to his B0gum on the phone. The worst part! He said that Bogum invited him to celebrate the end of the year together. Even when I asked him not to go, he said he already promised him.

In Backstage, waiting for our turn, I was still angry, so I avoided staying next to Taehyung to avoid saying something that would hurt him. I stayed close to Jimin.

Jimin looked so tired; he leaned over me and said, ‘'Jungkook, I feel exhausted. Can I lean on you?’'

I hugged him from behind to support him, and i said teasing him, ‘'Okay, but it won't be for free. You'll buy me a meal after.'’

'’Aish, why can't you do me a favor without asking for a bribe?'’ Jimin said, pouting his back close to my chest.

At that moment, I couldn't look at Taehyung to see his reaction because... I don't know. Maybe he doesn't care.

The time came; we performed, and the fans were ecstatic. We joined other idols and MCs to close the evening show.

I ignored Taehyung because I was still angry and waiting for him to talk to me. It's always me who takes the first step.

A few minutes later, 'Oh, he's coming toward me. Maybe he'll talk to me now. I have to show him that I'm still angry. Maybe he'll change his mind about celebrating the end of the year with that Bogum,' I told myself when I saw Taehyung approaching me.

But…., passed beside me, and he didnt say anything, he… just.. moved to the other side,
İ followed him by my eyes to see where he was going.

Taehyung go next to Seongjai, he is also his freind but he look like a shy boy.

And in few moments later, gest what, in the big screen there i saw Seongjai who intertwines his fingers with Taehyung’s hand, and Taehyung smiling to him….. ,
İ dindn’t finish from B0gom yet , and now Seongjai…. İ felt like my heart stopped beating. İ wanted that evening to finish fast, i want to go home or i want go somehere .. i didn’t know what to do.