S2-CHAPTER 51

*Jin’s view*

As I escorted Jungkook outside, I could feel the weight of the situation lingering in the air. The tension had been palpable inside the dorm, and I hoped that some fresh air would help calm Jungkook down.

Walking beside him, I kept a careful eye on Jungkook's demeanor. His expression was clouded with frustration and confusion, and I could tell that he was struggling to process his emotions.

"Jungkook, are you alright?" I asked gently, placing a hand on his shoulder.

He shrugged my hand off, his gaze fixed on the ground as we walked. "I'm fine," he muttered, his voice strained.

I knew there was more to it than he was letting on, but I didn't push him further. Instead, I guided him towards a quiet spot outside the dorm where we could talk in private. And the best place, was a park which was not to far from our dorm.

Once we were seated, I turned to Jungkook with a concerned expression. "What's going on, Jungkook? Tell me..."

Jungkook hesitated for a moment before speaking, his words laced with frustration. Trembling with tears started falling, he choked out, "it’s hurt, hyung…. My heart is badly hurt…. My… Damn… heart … is hurt." As he spoke, Jungkook clenched his fists, pressing them against his chest in a gesture of anguish.

I took Jungkook’s face in my hands, trying to fix his gaze on mine. "Jungkook, look at me," I said softly, reassuringly. "I'm here, okay? I'm here with you, and for you."

"Look, we're here in this park, nobody is around… you can scream as much as you want," I continued, trying to provide him with an outlet for his emotions. "Take it all out, all your anger, let it out."

Jungkook shook his head weakly. "It won't, hyung," he muttered, his voice barely audible.

‘"No, it will, just do it," I encouraged him, removing my hands from his face.

Jungkook screamed without restraint, tears still streaming down his face. "AAAAAAA!" ‘’AAAAAAA’’ ‘’AAAAAAA’’ he cried out, the sound echoing in the empty park. 

I watched him, my heart breaking for him. I didn't know what had caused him to reach this breaking point, and I didn't want to press him for answers. If he wanted to talk about it, he would do so in his own time.

As Jungkook continued to scream, his cries seemed to carry the weight of his pent-up emotions. His body shook with each sound, and I could see the turmoil written across his face.

After what felt like an eternity, Jungkook's cries began to subside, replaced by quiet sobs. He sank to his knees, his shoulders hunched as he wept.

I knelt beside him, offering a supportive presence. Placing a hand on his back, I tried to convey my empathy without words. Sometimes, silence spoke louder than any reassurances I could offer.

In that moment, all I could do was be there for Jungkook, to let him know that he wasn't alone. Whatever pain he was going through, I was determined to help him bear it.

I helped him sit on a park bench, then sat next to him and helped him rest his head on my shoulder.

My phone buzzed, I took it out from my pocket slowly. There were messages from Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jimin.

Namjoon: "Where are you? We helped Hoasok to sleep, so you can come back now."

Taehyung: "Hyung, how is Jungkookie now? Please stay beside him, don’t let him be alone for a second, please."

Jimin: "Hyung, Hoasok already slept, and we cleaned up that mess in the bathroom, Tae and I, so you can come back now."

After a sigh, I returned the phone to my pocket again.