S2-CHAPTER 43

-
--
---
*Taehyung’s Veiw*

A month has passed about my grandmother’s dath, that day , it was so hard for me to go on stage, but I couldn't bear the idea of leaving my members one man down.

From that day, members didn't let me face my grief alone. They surrounded me with their warmth and laughter, offering hugs and smiles even when my heart felt heavy.

Some nights, they would check on me to ensure I found some solace in sleep.
But the truth was, sleep evaded me as I lay awake, my mind consumed by memories of my dear grandmother and how she left this world whithout seeing her for last minute.

On those sleepless nights, tears fell from my eyes, and when I sobbed, I felt Jimin coming to lie beside me and hugging me by back.

Sometimes, I felt the presence of Jungkook coming next to me at midnight. But he couldn't approach me because Jimin was always sleeping beside me.

One particular night stands out in my memory. As Jimin prepared for his bed, I felt him leave the room, likely to tend to his own needs. Soon after, I sensed someone slipping into my bed, their arm wrapping around my waist with a tight embrace. It was Jungkook, his breath warm against my neck, his heartbeat a steady rhythm against my back.

In that moment, I couldn't help but smile, feeling a rush of affection for the boy beside me. I reached out, intertwining my fingers with his, silently conveying my gratitude for his presence.

But our peaceful moment was shattered by Jimin's voice, his concern evident as he scolded Jungkook for being in my bed. i heard him weispered , ‘’yah Jungkook! What are you doing here, go to your bed..’’
İt seams jungkook pretending that he is sleeping cause he didnt move and didnt answer to jimin.
‘’Yah brat, i know that you are not sleeping… ‘’ jimin insisted but after, he give up and go to his bed.
They are like Tom and Jerry.

*Jungkook’s Veiw*

From that day, when Taehyung lost his grandma, I felt a heaviness in my heart to see him like that. Even with his pain, he didn’t let us go on stage alone. Yongi said that maybe it would be good for him to come on stage with us so he could scream as he wanted while we sang. He could release some of his pain on stage, and we wouldn't leave him alone. He would be under our watchful eyes, and we wouldn't worry about him.

Yongi was right. When Taehyung was on stage with us, he was like a wounded bull, raw and vulnerable..

At that time, on the stage, Jimin signaled to me. I approached him, wondering what he wanted. He was still angry with me. He said, "Look, I haven't forgiven you, and I won't."
I tried to explain myself, but he wasn't ready to listen. He said, "I didn’t call you to listen to your story. You will do Taehyung's part in b0y iN l0vE’’

"I can't. How can I..?" I tried to say, tears falling from my eyes.

"You…will…do it. I didn't ask you; I'm ordering you," Jimin said angrily.

He was right. I had to do it for Taehyung.

From that day, every time I tried to approach Taehyung or stay with him alone, I found Jimin coming from nowhere and standing between us. I think he's being stubborn with me, or maybe he's still angry about me.

I have to find a way.
Anyway, his birthday is by next week, so I'll give him a gift. Maybe this way, he'll give me some free time to spend with Taehyung alone. I hope the other members won't be angry with me because I didn’t give a gift to any of them, except my Taehyungie, of course.

At the studio, preparing ourselves for shooting the new MV, I was lost in my thoughts. Suddenly i heard Taehyung asked me, ‘'Jungkook-ah, what do you think about my new haircut and blond color?'’