S2-CHAPTER 18

In the hotel's bar, Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jimin began drinking and engaging in conversations about various topics, exchanging jokes and enjoying the atmosphere. Jungkook, sitting back, relished in the scene, adding his own humor to the mix.

Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin opted for beers, while Taehyung ordered white wine cause he does’nt like beer.

"Taehyung-ha, slow down a bit. You're drinking too much," Jimin advised.

‘’wHatEver, i wAnT dRiNg tO fOrGeT eEvRyThİnG, EvEn My NaMe’’ Taehyung managed to say.

"Okay, what's your name now? Just to see if you've reached that level of drunk," Jin teased, eliciting laughter from the boys.

‘’tAe tAe’’ Taehyung replied, emphasizing his playful state.

Jimin giggled, "Taehyung is so cute when he's drunk."

Hoseok stood up and suggested, "Okay, guys, I think we have to go to our rooms now. Taehyung is done."

"Taehyungha, let me help you. I can bring you to the room," Namjoon offered, moving toward Taehyung to support him.

Jungkook swiftly got up from his seat, declaring, "No, I will help him. I didn't drink with you so I could help him." Namjoon nodded in agreement.

"Let's Jungkook take Taehyung to his room, and we'll follow them later. I haven't finished my beer yet," Yoongi suggested, and the other boys agreed.

Namjoon handed the room key to Jungkook since Taehyung was rooming with Namjoon. Jungkook, supporting Taehyung, guided him towards the elevator.

They reached the floor where their rooms were located, and as they crossed the corridor, they arrived at Taehyung's room. Jungkook managed to open the door.

"We've arrived at your room. Let me put you on your bed," Jungkook said, and Taehyung, with his eyes closed, simply hummed.

Jungkook assisted Taehyung in lying on his bed.

"Oh, that bracelet , it doesn't look good; it will bring you bad luck," Jungkook remarked to Taehyung. However, Taehyung was too drunk to respond or react.

"I'll take it from your wrist and throw it somewhere. And I'll bring you another one, even more beautiful," Jungkook continued, speaking to himself. He took the bracelet , bogum’s gift to Taehyung, from Taehyung's wrist, intending to find a trash bin to dispose of it.

Suddenly, with his eyes still closed, Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and, in his husky voice, managed to say, "Gougiiie…, please don't go….. Stay beside me…. I don't like the dark….."

Jungkook lying down beside Taehyung on the bed. Taehyung put his arm around Jungkook's waist, burying his face in Jungkook's sheet, which made Jungkook smile.

Jungkook placed his arm under Taehyung's head and his other arm around Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer to his body.

Taehyung stirred slightly in his sleep. He mumbled something unintelligible, and Jungkook instinctively leaned in to hear better.

Jungkook began to softly caress Taehyung's hair, then moved down to his neck and to his back.
He gently took Taehyung's face, turning it to face him. "How can I confess to you? I'm scared, Taehyungie," Jungkook whispered to himself, his fingers tenderly brushing against Taehyung's lips.

‘I don't even know how to do the French kiss. I've watched many videos, but... should I practice? Ugh, I don't want to be embarrassed when I confess to you,’ Jungkook thought to himself.

Suddenly, the room's door opened, and it was Namjoon. "Oh, Jungkook, you're still here?" Namjoon said as he approached his own bed.

Jungkook panicked, "o-Oh, I went to leave for my room, but Taehyung said he doesn't want to stay alone. So, I stayed with him," Jungkook managed to say, and his cheeks turned red.