● Suspended ●

My eyes widened when I heard the front door slam shut, waking up Haneul and I stood up from the couch and picked her up in my arms, before going to check on Wooyoung.

"Woo, is everything alright?" I asked following him into the bedroom.

"I don't want to talk about it!" He said as he threw his bag onto the floor.

"Baby, hey. Look at me," I said putting my hand on his shoulder and he huffed, glaring at me, "What happened?"

"Nothing, just let it go, alright?" He said before taking his shirt off to change.

"Well, it's obviously something," I said as I laid Haneul on our bed, "Wooyoung, talk to me," I said as I put my hands on the sides of his face and noticed his teary eyes.

"Nothing, she just- ugh, oh my God!"

"If you don't tell me what happened, I'll go down to your studio and found out myself-"

"I slapped her, alright!" He yelled, making my eyes widen.

"Slapped who?"

"Jihyo!...She was talking shit about our Yeji, and my body reacted before my brain. Next thing I know, JM is telling me that I'm suspended without pay for four weeks and she's crying like a little baby!"

I sighed before pulling him into a hug and kissed his cheek softly.

"Baby, it's alright. Try to calm down-"

"I can't calm down. Look, I don't condone violence on women whatsoever, but when I heard saying those things about her, I just got so angry and I couldn't control myself," He said looking at me as his tears fell and I wiped them away with my thumbs, "I understand if you're mad or upset with me, but-"

"Hey, I am not mad or upset with you. I probably would have done the same thing if I was you. I really appreciate you for caring about her."

"Of course I care about her. She's the mother of our daughter. She's a huge part of our life, I would never let anyone speak poorly about her or you or anyone else in our family," He said making me smile and nod before I kissed him softly.

"Wooyoung, I love you so much," I whispered before putting my face in the crook of his neck and heard him chuckle before he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you too, San. I love all of you," He whispered before I felt him kiss my head and I lifted my head to look at him with a smile, "So, get used to ramen and cereal for a while, cause your sugar daddy is about broke," He said making me chuckle.

"Don't worry. I have some money saved up from my last job, and it's only for four weeks. We'll be okay."

"You mean that you could've paid for coffee the other day?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me, "Boy, you are draining me, dry," He said shaking his head and I laughed, making him smile widely and I pulled him into a hug.

"You're a dork," I said before kissing him once more and he chuckled before looking at Haneul on the bed.

"Oh, Mama's other favorite boy," He said walking towards him and picked him up in his arms.

"Yeah, he woke up when you slammed the front door."

"Oh, Mama is sorry. It'll never happen again," He said before kissing his head and I smiled at them.

"Are you okay, Woo?" I asked, rubbing his back and he nodded, looking at me.

"Are you okay? Honestly, I'm glad that you weren't there to hear any of it," He said putting Haneul in my arms and I sat on the bed.