● I Got You ●

"Oh, Yeosang. Are we still hanging out next Friday?" I asked holding my phone between my ear and shoulder as I picked up Jinyoung's toys in the living room.

"Oh, I actually can't. I uh...I have a photoshoot-"

"What?! My bestie is a model?!"

"It's not official! Hendery, I guess made a bunch of calls and sent out a few pictures of me to clothing brands and magazines companies and well...cosmopolitan-"

"What?! You-"

"Would you let me finish a damn sentence?!"

"I'm sorry! But you're taking forever! Hurry up!"

"As I was saying! cosmopolitan emailed him, and said that they looked at my pictures and they want me to be in the next issue. They said that I have a 'unique face' whatever that means."

"Well, I'm happy for you Yeosang."

"Thank you. Anyways, I gotta go. Hendery will be home soon with dinner. I love you!"

"Alright, I love you too!" I said smiling before we hung up.

"Baby! We're home!" I heard San say, making me smile as I put my phone on the coffee table.

"Hey, there's my dumpling!" I said taking Jinyoung from him, "Aww, she looks so cute with bangs!"

"Yeah, she did really good. She just sat in my lap the whole time and the lady gave her a lollipop after."

"Lady?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him and he chuckled smiling widely.

"Yes, but listen, it was an elderly lady."

"Mhm."

"Though, she did call me handsome," He said smirking.

"Do you want me to smack you?" I asked looking at him with a fake smile and he shook his head and I rolled my eyes before he kissed my cheek.

"Baby," He said smiling at me as he caressed my cheek, "You know that I'll always come home to you."

"Aww," I said smiling widely at him, "You're sleeping on the couch tonight. That is unless you want to sleep at that elderly lady's place?"

"Aww, then who's going to make you feel good, tonight?" He asked smirking.

"My hand did a wonderful job during high school," I said smirking at him.

"You're a brat."

"So are you," I said before kissing him softly.

"Anyways, I saw Woojin, he said to tell you hi," San said as he sat on the floor before smiling widely at Heiran and Haneul in their baby rockers.

"Surprised that you even talked to him without killing him."

"Well I wasn't going to, but Jinyoung, recognized him and ran to him. Now that he has a boyfriend, he's actually kinda cool."

"They aren't dating. They just had.....A wrestling match one time," I said looking at Jinyoung in my arms and heard San, chuckle.

"That's not what he told me. In fact his exact words were 'San, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend, Lucas'"

"Watch the kids, I gotta make a call," I said putting Jinyoung down and left the room.

San's POV.

I chuckled shaking my head before Jinyoung sat on my lap and I kissed her head.

"Jinyoung, please grow up to be like your mother and not your Mama," I said jokingly.

"I heard that," Wooyoung said walking back into the living room, "He didn't answer, I'll try again later. Have you eaten?"