● Audition ●

I watched as Wooyoung bounced his leg as he chewed on his nails, waiting for his turn to audition.

"Woo, you're gonna do great, I've seen your routine over a hundred times and it's incredible, you're incredible. Don't worry. "

"Really?" He asked looking at me and I nodded smiling.

"Jinyoung, your parents and I will be rooting for you, " I said smiling at Jinyoung in my arms.

He nodded slowly before looking at me with wide eyes and grabbed my forearm, "do it with me?"

"Huh?"

"Please? You said it yourself San, you've seen me do it over a hundred times, so you should know it by heart. Besides, the song is supposed to performed by two people anyway, it's perfect!"

"Babe, I can't dance-"

"Please? I can't do it alone!"

"I don't know the first thing about dancing-"

"Please San? I'm scared!"

"Woo-"

"Please?" He asked leaning in a bit.

"Woo-"

"Pretty Please?" He asked whispering into my ear and I sighed looking at him.

"Fine, but if I screw it up and you don't get in, you can't blame me. "

"Deal! Thank you baby!" He said smiling widely and kissed my cheek softly and I rolled my eyes playfully before putting Jinyoung in his mom's lap.

~

"Can't dance my ass," Wooyoung said looking at me as we walked out of the dance studio, both of us covered in sweat and breathing heavily.

"How'd it go?" His mom asked looking at us and Wooyoung smirked at me, "I don't know, why don't ask 'Mr. Can't dance and doesn't know anything about dancing'?"

"I think it went well, Woo, you did an amazing job," I said smiling at him as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Where'd you even learn to dance like that? It was like your body had no bones at all. It was really cool."

"Well, I took some dance lessons to dance with yeji at our wedding, but I mostly learned from watching you. I just watched you the whole time as I did it. " I said smiling at him and he smiled widely as he put his hands on the sides of my face.

"Aww, baby you're so cute!"

I chuckled smiling at him and kissed his cheek softly making him hide his face in my neck.

"Jung Wooyoung?" A man who opened the door to the dance studio said looking at us and he nodded with a smile.

"I'm Eden, one of the judges here. I just wanted to say that you did a good job..you both did. We'll give you a call with results tonight, alright?"

"Yes sir, thank you, " Wooyoung said with a bow and I bowed as well before the guy nodded and left.

"Wooyoung! We're so proud of you!" His parents said before hugging him and he chuckled smiling widely.

It made me happy to see Wooyoung like this, being accepted by his family and smiling so big and laughing so much. This is what he's always wanted, this is what he deserves. He's finally right where he wants to be and I'm incredibly proud of him.

"God, I need a shower, I smell like sweat," Wooyoung said making me chuckle.

"Well go on to the car, I'll be right there, " I said smiling at him and he nodded before leaving.