● I Do ●

October 28th.

This is it..I can't believe that it's actually happening. I, Jung Wooyoung, am getting married to Choi San, today. I smiled widely looking at myself in the mirror, my wedding dress was on, along with my makeup and my hair was styled perfectly. I looked at my mom through the mirror and saw her with a smile and teary eyes.

"Mom?" I said turning around to face her and she put her hands on the sides of my face.

"My beautiful boy, you've grown so well. I'm so very proud of you," She said as tears filled my eyes.

"Really?"

"Absolutely. Wooyoung...hey um, can we have a minute alone?" She asked looking at Yeosang, Maria and Yoona and they nodded before leaving us alone.

My mom put her hands in mine and looked at me with a smile, "Wooyoung, I just wanted to apologize for everything in the past. I was clearly very wrong about everything I've ever said or done. Baby, remember when you asked me if I loved you?"

"Yes."

"I do. I love you so very much, you're my only son, my baby and you always will be. Wooyoung, I am truly so sorry for what I said and did to you, I don't know what was wrong with me, I was just dealing with so much and I know that's not a good excuse, but I am really sorry, and-"

"Momma," I said putting my hands on the sides of her face and wiped her tears away with my thumbs, "I forgive you for everything, I know that you were just doing what you thought was best and you really proved to me since then that you love and care about me. Mom, what you did was wrong, but I don't hate you for any of it. Because of you, I went to college and met the love of my life. Because of you, I was able to go out on my own and learn how to take care of myself and my family. I don't look at what you did negatively, I look at the positive side of it. Now look, I'm getting married, I have a beautiful daughter and I'm having two more beautiful children. So, thank you mom, for being so hard on me throughout my life. I don't think that I'd be where I am right now if you weren't."

"Woo, you make me more proud of you by each second of every day. I love you so much."

"I love you so much more, mommy," I said pulling her into a hug and we cried in each other's arms.

"Wooyoung, it's time," Yeosang said looking at us from the door and we nodded before looking at each other again.

"Let's get you your happy ending," My mom said putting her hand in mine and I nodded smiling widely.

~

The music played as my parents linked their arms with mine and the doors opened. There he was, the man of my dreams, Choi San, looking at me with a wide smile and teary eyes. He looked so handsome as always.

When I got to the alter, my parents kissed my cheek before sitting down and I handed my bouquet to Yeosang before putting my hands in San's. We couldn't help but chuckle quietly as we looked at each other with the biggest smile on our faces and we wiped each other's teary eyes.

San's POV.

I missed half of what the priest said and almost forgot to repeat the same words as him. I couldn't focus at all, Wooyoung just looked so beautiful right now, everything felt like it was in slow motion. Wooyoung truly is so perfect in every way.

"You can now exchange your vows," The priest said and we nodded before Yeosang handed Wooyoung a piece of paper.

"San..when i first met you, I thought you were annoying...and you are. But I slowly fell in love with your annoying butt. Sannie, you always make me feel so loved and cherished. You were kind enough to give me a place to stay when I needed it. The time that we spent apart, was the worst time of my life. San, I don't ever want to be away from you again...I promise to always love you and take care of you. I will make sure that your cup is never empty and that your plate is always full. I promised Yeji and now I promise you that I will always be by your side. I will always protect you and our family. There is nothing that I wouldn't do for any of you. I love you all so much more than you'll ever know. There will never be a day where I don't love you...I promise."