● Too Late ●

"Woojin, what are you-"

"Just keep your eyes closed and no peeking, " he said with his hands covering my eyes as he led me inside. I had just gotten back from hanging out with Yeosang who dragged me out of the house. I haven't exactly left since the break up and that was a week ago. It's not like I wanted to stay here, I just didn't have the energy to do anything except lay in bed all day and occasionally get food from the kitchen.

"Okay, so I had Yeosang drag you out of the house because I wanted to surprise you. I know that the break up is taking a toll on you, so I wanted to do something nice for you," He said before uncovering my eyes.

"Woojin!" I said smiling widely as I looked around the living room. The lights were dim and he had candles lit everywhere and a blanket on the floor with some pillows. There were also my favorite snacks and drinks on the coffee table.

"Too much?" He asked looking at me and I shook my head before hugging him, "it's perfect. Thank you so much. "

"Good, because it's all for you. Tonight is all about you, " He said smiling as he put his hands in mine and pulled me towards the blanket and we sat down beside each other.

"You're too kind, " I said looking at him as he rubbed circles on the back of my hands with his thumbs.

"Hey, I'm just trying to make my best friend feel better, " he said smiling at me.

"I'm serious, this entire week, you've taken such good care of me. Checking on me every night, cooking for me, making me take showers, " I chuckled a bit.

"Hey, that's because I don't want my bed to stink," he said making me laugh and lightly hit his arm and he smiled widely at me.

"Why do you let me sleep on your bed instead of the guest room?" I asked looking at him and he shyly looked away.

"No reason. Coke?" He asked avoiding my question and grabbed two plastic cups.

"Woojin?" I said smirking at him as he tried not to smile.

"What? Can't a guy be nice and let his crush sleep on his comfortable bed?"

"Ah, so you wanted your bed to smell like me?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him with a smirk and he nodded slowly before looking at me.

"Cute," I said pinching his cheek gently, "you know, you could sleep in there with me, right?"

"I know, I just didn't want you to be uncomfortable. "

"Why would I be uncomfortable? I've slept with you before, when you secretly stayed at my house, remember?"

"Oh yeah. Your mother was not happy with finding me in your bed the next day, " he chuckled and I nodded smiling.

"Well, my mother doesn't get a say anymore. I can I sleep with whoever I want. "

"You make it sound wrong, " he said looking at me and I winked at him.

"It's only wrong if we make it wrong babe," I said smirking and he rolled his eyes, "no thank you. "

"You haven't changed a bit. You're still dirty minded, " he said handing me a cup.

"And you're still completely innocent, " I said before taking a drink of my coke.

"I am not," he said crossing his arms.

"Really? Have you hooked up with anyone?"

"Uh..no," he said looking down at his cup and I smiled softly at him.

"It's okay, my first time was with my teacher and honestly I wish it wasn't. "

"Really? Was it that bad?"