● Till Death Do Us Part ●

(A/N before you begin, I suggest reading the 'Thank You For Saving Me' chapter before this, so that you don't get confused or in case you don't remember anything)

October 1st.

"So it's settled then?" I asked looking at him and he nodded smiling.

"It sure is."

"October 28th is when we're getting married?"

"Absolutely, " San said smiling widely.

I couldn't help but smile widely and hug him tightly. We were with our wedding planner, Sooah, at the chapel at Cheongdam. Where we will be getting married. It was so beautiful here and it made me so excited for our wedding day.

"Have you decided on bridesmaids yet?" San asked looking at me and I nodded.

"Yeosang as my maid of honor, obviously. Then, Maria, because she's such a big part of our life. And lastly, a girl at my work, her name is Yoona. She's really sweet, and she is fully aware that I am gay," I said smiling at him and he nodded as he caressed my cheek softly, "what about you? Have you thought of anyone as your groomsmen?"

"I have. Seonghwa and Yunho, obviously and then, Hendery. And because Seonghwa was my best man at my last wedding. Yunho is going to be my best man at this one, " he said smiling and I nodded.

"Ugh, I wish it was October 28th already, " I said as we walked down the isle together and he nodded before kissing my cheek softly making me smile at him.

"I can't wait to officially be your husband, " he said putting his hand in mine.

"Me either. Choi San, I really love you so much."

"Jung Wooyoung, I really love you so much more."

"Aww, you guys are just so cute, " Sooah said smiling at us, "your wedding is officially booked for October 28th. All you have to do now, is walk down the isle," she said smiling at me and I nodded smiling widely and hugged her.

"Thank you so much, Sooah!" I said hugging her and she chuckled hugging me back.

Sooah was the wedding planner for San and Yeji's wedding. I thought that it would be awkward at first but we got along well and she's actually really sweet and funny.

~

After we got home, San left to hangout with Yunho and I had to go to where I work...

"Well?"

"Well?" I asked looking at him with my arms crossed.

"Is there a reason why we had to meet at your work?"

"Because I don't feel comfortable meeting you at the comfort of my home. Not after last time...I don't want you to know where I live. "

"Woo..I am sorry for what I did to you-"

"You didn't do anything thanks to Yeosang. And the fact that you tried to do it in front of my child, really disgusts me. You're lucky that I'm not beating the shit out of you right now."

"Your child?...so you're still with him?"

"Of course I am. He makes me happy and feel loved. I don't feel uncomfortable or repulsed by him, like I do with you...Jimin, what you did was really wrong and you really hurt me. I was an idiot for thinking that you actually loved me-"

"I did love you-"

"No, you just loved what you couldn't have, which was my body. I mean, that's why you even started dating me, isn't it?...because you thought that I was easy and when you realized that I wasn't, you moved on."