● Gaslighter ●

"She's mine She's mine She's mine!" Wooyoung said happily as he held Jinyoung in his arms and spun around with her, making her giggle and me chuckle.

It was finalized today, it took hours singing a bunch of papers and talking to a bunch of people and a judge, but it was all worth it. She wasn't just Choi Jinyoung anymore, she was now Choi Jung Jinyoung and Wooyoung was so happy. I smiled widely as I wrapped my arm around his waist while we walked to the car and he kissed my cheek softly making me smile at him.

"Let's celebrate tonight, I'll make dinner for us and we can get a cake, " I said looking at him as I opened the door to the back seat and he nodded putting Jinyoung in her car seat and buckled her in.

"That sounds really nice, what're you going to make?"

"Well," I said as I closed the car door and put hands on his waist, pulling him closer to me as he looked at me and I kissed him softly before looking into his eyes lovingly, "I was thinking about making what we had on our first time together, " I said smirking at him and he tilted his head in confusion.

"Our first time together? What do you mean- wait! When we first had sex?!"

"Mhm," I hummed caressing his sides as he put his hands on my shoulders.

"Hmm, what was it again? Steak, roasted potatoes and green beans. It was honestly really good, but I think the best part was dessert, " he said smirking at me.

"Funny, I was just going to say that, " I said before he leaned in and whispered into my ear.

"You tasted amazing. "

I smirked and bit my bottom lip before kissing him softly, "get in the car," I whispered against his lips and slapped his ass, making him chuckle and nod before he got in the car.

~

After we bought a cake and got home, I began cooking as Wooyoung was playing with Jinyoung in the living room.

I heard a faint sound of the doorbell before hearing Wooyoung yell that he'd get it.

Wooyoung's POV.

I stood up from the floor and picked up Jinyoung, holding her in my arms before I walked to the door and opened it, immediately making a disgusted and annoyed look.

"Oh no," I mumbled quietly, "what do you want?"

"Is San home? I'd like to talk to him."

I put my hand on my hip as I looked the man up and down before rolling my eyes.

"San! Jongchul is here!" I yelled in an annoyed tone as I opened the door more for him and walked back to the living room, "shut the door, " I said looking at him as I sat on the couch with Jinyoung.

San's POV.

I put the steak on low heat before going into the living room so it wouldn't burn and let out a frustrated sigh as I saw him stood in the living room.

"Dad, what're you doing here?" I asked putting my hands on my hips as I glared at him.

"I came to...observe you two and then..I want to talk to you afterwards."

"Observe us? What the hell do you mean by that?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"I mean exactly what I said..I want to spend the day here and watch you guys. I want to see how you are to each other...I want to learn, " he said looking at his hands.

"Learn? What? are we a damn science experiment?" I asked looking at him and he shook his head.

"No, I just-"