● Idiots ●

October 27th.

"Oh my God, that rehearsal dinner was rough!" I groaned flopping onto the couch and San chuckled as he put Jinyoung in her playard.

"All we did was eat and listened to speeches from Yeosang and our parents. You didn't even have to move."

"I know, but it was so early in the morning."

"It was literally twelve in the afternoon."

"Why can't you just be supportive?" I asked looking at him and he smiled widely before laying down on top of me.

"You're right, it was so early, I literally almost passed out during Yeosang's speech!"

"Thank you!" I said, making him laugh and kiss me softly.

"Hey."

"Hm?" I hummed, running my fingers through his hair as his head laid on my chest.

"We're getting married tomorrow."

"I know," I said smiling widely.

"You aren't getting cold feet, are you?"

"Not at all. You?"

"Nope. I'm just excited and I can't wait."

"Me too."

I smiled as I felt him put his face in the crook of my neck, wrapping his arms around my waist and I massaged the back of his neck.

"You smell good," He whispered against my skin.

"I probably smell like you mixed with a bit of sweat," I said looking at the ceiling.

"No, you smell like your orchid cologne," He said before placing soft kisses on my neck and I smiled before smelling him.

"You smell different. Did you change your cologne?"

"Mhm, it's jo malone's hemlock and bergamot cologne."

"It smells really good, when did you get it?"

"The other day, I ran out of my other cologne and when I went to get more, they were sold out."

"Mm, you should stick with this kind, I like it more. It makes me want to hug you."

"I was thinking about keeping it anyway, but now that I know that I'll get hugs from you, I'll definitely keep it," He said making me chuckle and he kissed my cheek softly before kissing my lips.

"I love you, dork."

"I love you too, baby."

"What should we have for dinner?" I asked looking at him as I caressed his cheek softly.

"We just had dinner."

"Again with the unsupportiveness?"

"I don't even think that's a word," He said smirking at me and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You're making me rethink this marriage," I said jokingly and he chuckled.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby. What're you in the mood for, my beautiful ray of sunshine, who does no wrong in my eyes? I'll go to every store, restaurant or country to get what your cute tummy desires," He said making me chuckle smiling widely and I put my hands on the sides of his face, squishing his cheeks together.

"Well, since you asked so nicely. I'm kinda craving fried chicken."

"Then fried chicken, you shall receive!" He said before smothering my face with kisses, making me laugh.

~

I was playing with Jinyoung in the living room as San cooked fried chicken. Her hands were wrapped around my fingers as I helped her walk around.

"San, watch," I said as we entered the kitchen and he nodded before looking at us with a smile.

I slowly let go of Jinyoung's hands and San immediately bent down to her level and put his hands out for her, and we watched as she slowly took a few steps towards him before falling on her butt.

"Good job, youngie! Dada is so proud of you!" San said picking her up in his arms, "She's getting better!" He said looking at me and I nodded smiling widely.

"I know, which means that we should probably start baby proofing stuff," I said looking at him and he nodded looking at her.

"After our honeymoon, I'll start baby proofing the house."

I nodded before taking Jinyoung from him and he kissed my cheek softly before kissing her head, and I smiled before walking back to the living room.

I put Jinyoung in her playard before putting cartoons on for her and sat down on the couch, getting on my phone to check my notifications and scroll on Instagram.

"San!"

"Yeah?!"

"Yeosang and Hendery got a puppy!"

"Oh, what's it's name?!"

"It's a girl and her name is Lilah!"

"Oh cute!"

"You're cuter!"

"Not as cute as you!" He yelled back and I giggled smiling widely.

I turned off my phone as San came into the living room with the food and placed it on the coffee table, before kissing my cheek softly and sat down beside me and we started eating

"Hey, you still never told me what you did at your bachelor party," I said looking at him.

"It's not really information that needs to be told," He said looking at his food and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"But you tell me everything. What? Was there a stripper?" I asked before taking a bite of my food and he stayed silent, "San...did you have a stripper?" I asked looking at him, my mouth full of food and his face turned red as he nodded slowly, "Was he hotter than me?"

"No....she wasn't-"

"You had a girl stripper?!" I yelled looking at him with wide eyes and he nodded.

"It wasn't my idea, I didn't even want a stripper to begin with. I thought we were just going to a PC Café to play games. But then I was blindfolded and next thing I know, there's a stripper in front of us. I was uncomfortable the whole time. I tried to leave, but Yunho and Seonghwa wouldn't let me. I'm sorry."

"Did she touch you?"

"No baby, I wouldn't let her."

"You could have called me to come get you."

"I know, I'm really sorry baby."

"I'll be having a serious talk with Yunho and Seonghwa tomorrow."

"Yes dear. I am really sorry, baby."

"It's okay, it's not your fault that they're idiots," I said before continuing to eat and heard him chuckle before kissing my cheek softly making me try not to smile.

Yunho and Seonghwa are going to get an earful from me tomorrow. Seriously, a female stripper? I get it if they wanted San to have one more night seeing a girl, but even then, it disgusts me. They should have talked to San and I about it beforehand and should've let San leave when he was uncomfortable. I get that having a stripper or strippers are the typical thing of a bachelor party, but they should've discussed it with him and made sure that it's what he actually wanted, instead of lying to him about going to a PC Café...like I said, they're idiots.