● Chestnut ●

"Oop," I quickly covered my mouth as I looked at San's hair. Yeosang has been babysitting Jinyoung since yesterday and we were picking her up today but before we did, I was giving San, a haircut.

"What? What is it?" He asked looking at me and I smiled widely.

"Nothing, it's nothing. You look great."

"Wooyoung," He said raising an eyebrow at me, "Did you mess up my hair?"

"No...it's just...remember when you asked for a trim?"

"Wooyoung."

"It's not a trim."

I watched as San sighed before looking in the small hand mirror before looking at me with an annoyed smile.

"Baby-"

"I told you to go to a hair salon, but nooo, you insisted that I cut your hair because it's free, as if you don't have a lot of money!" I said crossing my arms and he rolled his eyes, "Don't roll your eyes at me! You know I'm right!"

"I'm going to give you a three second head start," He said making my eyes widen.

"Sannie baby, you don't really mean that," I said putting my hands on the sides of his face and squished his cheeks together.

"One."

"Pookie?"

"Two."

"Okay, you aren't joking," I said before running out of the bathroom and he chased me into the bedroom.

I laughed smiling widely when he wrapped his arms around my waist and started smothering my neck with kisses and I put my hands on his.

"You aren't mad?" I asked looking at him and he shook his head.

"No, honestly I don't think that you did that bad. Yeah, it's shorter than I wanted it, but it doesn't look bad."

"Good. Baby, you look like a chestnut."

"Really? Then I'm your chestnut," He said smiling widely at me and I smiled widely before kissing him softly.

"I think it makes you look sexy," I said smirking at him and he raised an eyebrow, smirking before he picked me up bridal style.

"I think you are sexy," He said laying me on the bed and hovered over me before kissing my neck softly and I giggled.

"Baby, I still have to wash your hair," I said, making him look at me.

"Ugh fine, I guess I'll just have to make love to you after," He said getting up from the bed and I rolled my eyes playfully as I got up and dragged him back to the bathroom.

"Okay, put your head back," I said as he sat against the tub and did as told.

I smiled getting his hair wet before putting shampoo in it and rubbed it into his hair.

San's POV.

I smiled looking at him as he put shampoo in my hair as he stood over me, my legs between his. And I put my hands on his hips before pulling him down to straddle my waist.

"Baby, I'm trying to wash your hair," He said looking at me and I nodded smiling before kissing his jawline.

"Just wash it baby, as I kiss you," I whispered against his skin and heard him giggle before rinsing the shampoo out of my hair.

He put conditioner in my hair and started kissing me softly as he rubbed the conditioner through my hair and I smiled against his lips.

I put my hands on his ass, pulling him closer to me and he hummed against my lips before pulling away to rinse my hair and I chuckled smiling at him.