● Separate Ways ●

Alright, I think I'm ready to go. I was wearing a simple white t-shirt and black ripped blue baggy jeans, and a brown bomber jacket.

I quickly smiled at myself in my full-body mirror and went downstairs. I was so excited to see San again. Just seeing him smile makes me so happy.

"Hey Woo?"

"Yes father?" I asked standing by the door putting on my shoes as he looked at me with an expression that I couldn't quite read.

"I just wanted to ask how you are doing? I know your mother has been on you about school, so I just wanted to..check on you."

"Oh...well I'm alright. Uh, thank you though," I said smiling at him as I stood up from the floor.

"If you need help at all, don't hesitate to ask. And I'll talk to your mother about going easy on you, " He said smiling at me and I nodded before reaching for the door handle.

"No skirt today?" He asked making me freeze in place as my eyes widened. I slowly turned around looking at him to see him smiling widely at me.

"What?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Wooyoung, I've seen your closet. I do the laundry, who do you think irons them?"

"Listen dad, I can explain-"

"Woo, I don't care. You are free to wear whatever you want as long as you are happy. You're still my child no matter what. And don't worry, I won't tell your mom. "

"Really? So you also don't care that I'm not into women?"

"Not at all. Just as long as you are being safe."

I smiled widely as I hugged my father for the first time in forever. My dad truly was the best parent.

"Thank you so much, dad. Really you're the best ever!"

"Just go change before I change my mind, and no men better be eyeing up my child, I'll kill them. "

And with that I quickly ran upstairs and changed into my new black mini skirt and fixed my hair before leaving for San's place.

~

Once I got to San's house I took a deep breath and knocked a few times before the door opened to reveal a smiling San holding Jinyoung in his arms making me smile widely at him.

"Alright, she is mine," I said talking Jinyoung out of his arms before pushing past him and he rolled his eyes smiling at me.

"I'm starting to think you like her more than me."

"Well..if the shoe fits," I said sitting on the couch with Jinyoung in my arms. San smiled sitting down beside me after he closed the door.

"Oh! I have news!" I said looking at him and he nodded for me to continue.

"My dad knows about how I wear skirts and about my sexuality. But he accepts it and loves me for me."

"Really? Woo, I'm so happy for you! What about your mother?"

"She doesn't know...but he promised me that he wouldn't say anything to her about it. He also encouraged me to wear a skirt today. "

"Well I'm very happy for you, and you look so cute in that skirt," he said leaning in close to my ear as he placed his hand on my thigh slowly moving it upward. I quickly stopped his hand moving it off me as he looked at me with a confused expression.

"Not with a baby in the room and also, my dad will kill you for eyeing me up and touching me. "

I watched as he rolled his eyes playfully, "can I at least kiss your cheek?"