● Baby Names ●

We were getting ready to go when I noticed that San seemed a little uneasy, then I remembered him telling me that he hasn't been to the hospital since..that day.

"Sannie?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder and he nodded looking at me, "Are you going to be alright? You don't have to go if you're uncomfortable. "

"No I...I want to go. I just need to..sit down for a sec, " he said sitting on the edge of the bed and I got on my knees in front of him and placed my hands on his thighs.

"You take all the time you need. I get it, it's scary, but I promise you that everything will be alright. I'll be with you the whole time...well besides when I have to ejaculate into a cup," I chuckled a bit and he smiled, "but other than that, I'll be with you the entire time. I won't let go of your hand. "

"Promise?"

"I promise, " I said linking our pinkies together and he smiled widely before kissing me softly.

Once San was calm enough, we finished getting ready and got into the car and dropped Jinyoung off at his mom's house before heading to the hospital.

"San?"

"Hm?" He said looking at the road.

"I just realized that I have to cum into a cup...for a woman to have my sperm...this might be the straightest thing I've ever done, " I said looking at him and he laughed.

"You planning on picturing her too?" He asked looking at me for a second.

"Ew, no I was gonna picture you of course. "

"Really? Well what would I be doing?" He asked smirking at the road.

"San, I can't tell you now, I'm not trying to show up at the hospital with a boner, " I said looking at him and he chuckled before holding my hand.

"Just tell me after, I'll make it come true, " he said smirking at me for a second and I rolled my eyes playfully.

~

"Choi San and Wooyoung?" The doctor called our names and San gave me a 'really' look and I smiled widely at him.

"What? The line on the paper was small," I said before quickly walking towards the doctor and he followed me as he chuckled.

"Alright. I'm Dr. Song, Maria is changing into a gown right now, so I will give you this cup. There's a bathroom around the corner on the left. When you are done, just give the cup to me and I'll take it to the lab for testing before we get started, " the doctor said looking at me and I nodded taking the cup from his hands and went to the bathroom.

(A/N sexual content incoming, skip until you see ☂️ if you don't want to read)

Thank God that this was a one person bathroom. I don't think that I could ejaculate with others around. I sighed looking at myself in the mirror above the sink and placed the cup onto it before unbuckling my pants and pulled them down along with my underwear around my thighs.

"Alright, one of you better win, because this is embarrassing, " I said to myself while looking down at my dick.

I took a deep breath before wrapping my hand around it and closed my eyes and slowly started moving my hand up and down as I pictured San behind me and that it was his hand instead of mine. I put my head back on his shoulder as he kissed my cheek softly and went faster.

"That's it baby, you're such a good boy for me, hm?"

I nodded quickly to his words and took my bottom lip between my teeth to hold in my moans. He squeezed the tip a bit and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. His free hand went up my shirt and he gently pinched one of my nipples, making me let out a silent moan when I felt myself about to cum and I quickly grabbed the cup before cumming a bit on my hand and mostly into the cup.