● Water Mishap ●

I was currently sweeping when I heard the bell on the door ring, signaling that a customer had just came in and looked up to see San walk in with some girl that I'm assuming he works with considering that he was wearing a white button up and black slacks. He looked at me and smiled waving and I smiled widely walking towards them and the girl looked at me up and down before raising an eyebrow.

"Hey Sannie, " I said smiling and hugged him.

"Hey. This is Hana, she's a new teacher and we decided to have lunch together, " San said smiling at me and I nodded smiling.

"Well, " I said walking behind the counter, "what can I get for you?"

"Iced Americano and BLT for me and a matcha tea Frappuccino and fruit salad for her." He said looking at me and I nodded before telling him his total and she started to pull out her wallet but he stopped her.

"Hey, let me get it. After all I asked you to join me for lunch, " he said smiling at her and she nodded blushing.

Does this chick think that he's flirting with her? No honey, he's just being nice...skank.

I smiled taking the money from San and told him that I'd bring it right out to them when it was done and watched them take a seat at a table by the window. A few minutes later their food and drinks were ready so I took it to their table and apparently San was in the bathroom. I put the last thing on the table which was her drink and felt her tap my arm.

"Excuse me, but are you close with San?"

Now I have two choices, one tell her that him and I are actually boyfriends and we have two kids together or two, tell her we're just friends and see if she gets her hopes up...I'll go with number two, it sounds more fun.

"Oh yeah, he used to be my professor in college, now we're just best friends." I had to hold in my laughter at this point.

Her smile grew as she sat up straight in her seat and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"So you'd know if he was seeing anybody, right?"

"Yeah, and don't worry. He's single and clearly interested in you. I mean he ordered for you and paid for your food. Seriously, what other guy who isn't interested, would do all that? I know I wouldn't. "

She nodded smiling widely "You're right, thank you!"

"No problem, I hope it works out....whore," I mumbled the last part as I walked away.

I watched from behind the counter as San came back.

San's POV.

"So how're you liking the school so far?" I asked looking at her before taking a drink from my coffee.

"It's good, the students are nice and the teachers aren't so bad themselves either, " she said smiling at me and leaned on the table and I nodded.

"That's good. If you ever have any problems or questions, don't hesitate to knock on my classroom door. "

She nodded smiling widely and I took a bite of my food.

"So how long have you been a teacher there?" She asked looking at me and I covered my mouth with my hand as I swallowed my food.

"Uh, it's been a few months, so I'm still kinda new there. I used to work at SNU but some things happened and I had to transfer to where I am now."

"Oh, what happened? If you don't mind me asking."

"Not at all, " I chuckled, "it's just not a real good conversation starter. Basically, you see the guy behind the counter?" I asked pointing at Wooyoung who smiled and waved when she looked at him and nodded, "well, he was my student, but then we started dating, so I had to transfer somewhere else so I could continue to be with him," I explained and she nodded looking at me.