● Under The Umbrella ●

Previously:

"Woo?"

"Hm?" I asked looking up at him.

"I want to take you out on a date...right now. "

~

San grabbed his umbrella as I held Jinyoung in my arms with a baby blanket around her after putting on my jacket. It was wasn't raining too badly just sprinkling and it was kinda warm, but we wore our jackets anyway, and went out the door.

We didn't know exactly where we were going but we didn't care either, we just wanted to be together. It was currently 9:30pm and I had called my father beforehand telling him that I was staying the night with Yeosang.

San wrapped his arm around my waist protectively, making me smile widely at him before kissing his cheek softly and I put my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head with a soft hum as we walked down the sidewalk listening to the sound of the light rain hitting the umbrella. It was peaceful and I was was happy and felt safe.

San was absolutely perfect in every way. He was everything I needed, everything I craved. He's who my heart was aching for. Nobody else in the world matters but him. I lie awake at night thinking about him when he's not with me. He the first thing that pops into my head when I wake up in the morning.

It's amazing how close you can get to someone in such little time. There was a time where I loved jimin, but it wasn't real, I was just blinded by how beautiful I thought he was and how someone like jimin actually liked me. But with San, it's way different. It's real love, and I don't just love him for his looks, though that is a plus, but it's more so of who he is as a person. He's kind, gentle and caring. And he knows how to give love, I think that it helped that he came from a loving family.

San truly is an amazing person...

"Sannie?"

"Hm?

"You aren't transferring schools just because of what I said to you, right?"

"Of course not. Woo, it's been on my mind for a while now, I was just hesitant because I was afraid of the same thing happening again. But I called the university ahead of time and even went to meet the teachers. They were all very kind to me, so I felt a lot better with transferring. "

"That's good...I'm still really sorry about what I said. Seeing the look on your face hurt me, I wanted so badly to say sorry and hold you, but I couldn't. "

"Baby, don't worry about it, it's doesn't matter anymore. I knew you didn't mean it, you were just hurting is all. So don't stress about it. "

I nodded smiling widely at him before giving him a soft and quick kiss and he chuckled smiling at me.

"I love it when you call me baby. "

"Good, because it's never stopping...baby. "

I giggled smiling at him and he chuckled kissing my cheek softly.

"Now, do you want to be called babygirl or babyboy?"

"Hmm, how about when I'm in a skirt, you call me babygirl, but when I'm not, you call me babyboy?"

"Fine with me, as long as you are happy, babyboy. "

I giggled more hitting his arm lightly as he smiled at me lovingly. I looked ahead of us as we continued to walk a bit more and he ran his fingers through my hair. The street was empty other than a few people who passed us. It was nice and quiet and I loved the sound of the rain. This by far was the best date I've ever been on. It didn't matter that we weren't at some fancy restaurant or that Jinyoung was with us. I was perfectly happy just being with them, I don't care what we do.