● Promise ●

"Can we please, start over?"

"Yeosang..."

Wooyoung's POV.

"Bubble gum, bubble gum in a dish, how many pieces, do you wish?" I asked looking at San with a smile.

"Wooyoung, what're we doing?"

"Uh, playing bubble gum, bubble gum, duh."

"But why though? We've been up in our bedroom for hours. We ate, talked about nothing and even played stupid games like this-"

"Hey, bubble gum, bubble gum isn't stupid! I grew up with that game, now pick a damn number, Choi."

"Five," He said looking at me with a clenched jaw.

I knew exactly what he wanted, but I like teasing him.

"Okay, one..two..three..fou-"

"Four, five! I'm out! Oh well!" He said before kissing me deeply and I chuckled against his lips.

I laid back on the bed as he hovered over me, not breaking the kiss once and his hand went to my ass, squeezing it and I moaned softly into his mouth, before we heard a knock on our bedroom door and Yeosang's voice.

"Oh my God! I just want to fuck my husband!" San groaned loudly as he laid on his back, beside me and I laughed, lightly hitting his chest before getting up to open the door.

"Ignore him. Yes?" I asked looking at Yeosang and Hendery.

"We're gonna go, thank you both, for taking care of me even though I was annoying," Yeosang said looking at me and I nodded smiling.

"So? Are you guys back together?" I asked with a hopeful smile.

"...No, we've decided to just be friends for a while and when the time comes..if we still like each other, then we might consider getting back together, " Hendery said looking at me and I nodded as I looked at Yeosang.

I don't know if this is what Yeosang wants, but I'm not going to pry into it, I'm sure that he'll tell me in his own time.

I nodded before hugging Yeosang tightly and whispered into his ear to call me later and I felt him nod against my neck.

After they left, I finally gave San exactly what he wanted, which was me.

~

Yeosang's POV.

We stood outside my dorms door in silence for a few seconds before I looked at him.

"You didn't have to walk me here, your dorm is on the opposite side of campus."

"I know...I just wanted to make sure that you got here safe."

"Mm...thanks...do you want to come in?"

"I'd love to, but I don't think that's a good idea."

"It's not like we'll doing anything. We'll just talk, maybe order take out?"

He sighed before nodding, making me smile widely. Honestly, I didn't want him to leave, I want him to stay here with me, forever. I just can't let him go...

We walked inside and took off our shoes and coats, before going to sit on the couch.

It was kinda awkward, we didn't exactly know what to talk about.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked, breaking the silence as I looked at my hands and he looked at me.

"Yeah."

"The first time you called me beautiful...I went home and I looked at myself in the mirror for a really long time..and I still couldn't understand why you called me beautiful. Part of me was thinking that you were making fun of me like them, because I look a girl and girls are beautiful...not boys."