● Four in The Morning Sex ●

"Hey, wake up," I whispered to San as I lightly hit his chest and he hummed before slowly opening his eyes tiredly.

"Mm, yes baby?" He mumbled before putting his face in the crook of my neck as he pulled me closer to him.

"San, it's four in the morning," I whispered, looking at him.

"So? It's Sunday."

"Exactly, which means no work. Come on, let's go take a shower."

"Woo, I'm too tired. We'll do it once I'm more awake."

"No. San, we haven't had sex since Maria, came to stay with us. I literally stayed awake until Maria and Jinyoung fell asleep. Now come on, please? I'm really horny."

He looked at me for a moment before nodding with a sigh and I smiled widely as he took my hand and I helped him up before we went to the bathroom.

(A/N sexual content incoming, skip until you see ☂️)

I closed the bathroom door and locked it before taking my shirt off and leaned against the door, biting my bottom lip as he took off his shirt before getting on his knees.

"Wooyoung, you're so lucky that I love you," He said making me smile widely, "Now turn around and try to stay quiet or you won't get to cum. Got it?"

"Yes sir," I said before turning around and he held me against the door.

I felt him pull my shorts and underwear down and his hands rubbed my ass before squeezing it gently. I closed my eyes moaning slightly as I felt San lick my hole and I quickly bit my bottom lip, trying to stay quiet.

He stood up and started kissing my neck softly as I felt him put his cock between my thighs and I put my hand on the back of his head.

"Fuck, baby keep your thighs together, just like that," He whispered as he thrusted into my thighs, grunting a bit and I nodded quickly.

I felt him lick the inside of my ear as he thrusted faster and moved his hand to my cock, wrapping around it. He moved his hand matching the pace of his thrusts and my eyes rolled to the back of my head before he kissed me sloppily.

He pulled away and turned me around before pushing me down to my knees and I immediately took his cock into my mouth as I looked up at him.

He put his hand on my head as he closed his eyes, moaning deeply as I bobbed my head at a quick pace.

San's POV.

Fuck, he looked so cute on his knees and his mouth felt so amazing. God, he's so perfect, I can't get enough of him.

He pulled off my cock and I made him stand up before I pulled him into a deep kiss. He kicked his bottoms to the side and I picked him up before sitting him down on the sink. He started kissing my neck as I aligned my cock at his hole and we moaned as I slowly pushed my cock into him.

He pulled away from my neck and I put one of his legs on my shoulder as he moaned and I put my hand on his mouth as I thrusted into him. He moaned against my hand, closing his teary eyes.

"Baby...Baby, you have to be quiet," I whispered in a breathy tone before I kissed his jawline and took my hand off his mouth.

I slid my hands into his and held them against the mirror. I moved my head to kiss him and slipped my tongue into his mouth as we moaned and I thrusted faster than before, making his back arch.

"Oh- San, r- right there," He moaned against my lips and I hummed before putting his hands above his head, holding them with one hand and put my other hand on his cock and moved my hand at the pace of my thrusts, "S- San, can I..can I pl- please cum?" He asked moaning as he looked at me and I nodded smiling widely.