● One Step Closer ●

(A/N sexual content incoming, skip until you see ☂️ if you don't want to read it)

San's POV.

I watched as Wooyoung slipped his hand into my pants and moaned softly when he started jerking me off as he kissed my neck.

"B- baby I thought you w- wanted to wait, " I said in between moans as I looked at him and he smirked.

"Screw waiting, Sannie, I need you now." He whined and I nodded before flipping us and started kissing him deeply as I pulled his hand out of my pants, intertwining our fingers. I pulled away from the kiss and trailed kisses down his jawline and neck making him moan beautifully.

"Oh Sannie, please touch me, " he whined bucking his hips upwards and I chuckled holding his hands above his head with one hand and used the other to hold his waist down.

"Be a good boy for me then and I just might let you cum."

"Y-yes sir," he said nodding and I smirked biting my bottom lip as I lifted his shirt a bit to show his stomach and chest. I slowly ran my hand up his stomach and chest before tweaking one of his nipples and watched as he squirmed. I leaned down and swirled my tongue around the sensitive bud before sucking harshly as he let out a high pitched moan, before I repeated the same action on the other one and he arched his back a bit.

"Baby, I've missed you so much. " I whispered against his skin and he nodded with a whine.

Wooyoung's POV.

I walked into the bedroom holding Jinyoung in my arms to ask San what he wanted for lunch but immediately stopped when I heard him moaning my name in his sleep and quickly covered Jinyoung's ears, "you don't need to see this, " I said looking at her as we left the room.

San's POV.

"Fuck, it feels so good baby, " I moaned rubbing our cocks together as he moaned, tears forming in his eyes and I smirked kissing them away.

"Sannie!"

"Mhm."

"Sa-"

"Say my name, baby, " I moaned feeling myself getting closer.

"Oh my God, San!"

I jolted awake when I felt something hit my face and opened my eyes to see Wooyoung standing by the bed, holding a pillow.

☂️

"Woo-"

"Sorry to be a cock block to you and myself in your dream but I need to know what you want for lunch. "

I huffed sitting up straight and rubbed my neck, "okay first of all, you could've been nicer waking me up and second how about we skip lunch and stay here and cuddle, " I said putting my hands on his waist to pull him closer to me but he pushed my hands away.

"First of all, I would've gladly woken you up nicely, if you weren't having a sex dream. And second, I am not going anywhere near you and that boner, " he said pointing at my crotch and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh come on! I thought that you liked me," I said jokingly while smirking at him.

"I do like you, but San, we've been over this-"

"Hey hey, baby I'm just kidding, " I said putting my hands in his.

"Are you though? Because I don't want you to hate me for making you wait for me. I mean it's not like I want to wait because I definitely don't-"

"Woo-"

"I want to kiss you San, and I want you to touch me-"

"Woo-"