● Cheater ●

"Here, let me get that that for you, babe," San said, taking my coat off of me and I raised an eyebrow as he hung it up, "How was work? It wasn't too hard on you, was it? I can give you a foot rub or run you a warm bath," He said taking my shoes and socks off me before helping me put on my slippers.

"Uh, no, it was fine," I said giving him a confused expression.

"That's good. Come, let's sit, I made you a ramen. Stay here, I'll go get it!" He said smiling widely at me as I sat on the couch and I nodded slowly before he left the room.

I shook my head a bit before Jinyoung stood up from the floor and walked towards me, making me smile widely and I picked her up, putting her on my lap and kissed her cheek softly.

"Here you go, my beautiful love. The center of my universe. My one and only. My sunshine and rainbows. My beautiful star. My gorgeous angel. The one whom my life wouldn't be complete without. My moon, that lights up the night sky, and the darkness in my life. The Mama of my children and future children-"

"Woah, future children? We're stopping at three, buddy!" I said looking at him and he nodded smiling widely.

"God, I love you so much, Woo," He said smiling at me before putting his hands on the sides of my face, squishing my cheeks together, making me look at him as he gave me a serious expression, "Like really Wooyoung, I am so madly in love with you, nobody ever compares to you. Nobody ever will. You are seriously the most beautiful and perfect man in the entire world. I mean it Wooyoung, I mean it."

"San," I said remove his hands from my face and put Jinyoung down on the floor before looking at him, "What happened?"

"Wooyoung," He said sighing as he put his forehead on my shoulder, "I cheated on you," He said making my eyes widen.

"What?" I asked softly as I felt tears sting my eyes.

"I...I cheated on you," He said looking at me with teary eyes.

"With who?"

"I don't...think I should tell you that."

"San, who?" I asked glaring at him as tears fell.

"It...It was Yeosang," He whispered, looking at his hands.

"What exactly happened?"

"Well...I took a nap and then I had a dream where you were at work and Yeosang came over to hangout for a bit and him and I were just talking on the couch when suddenly he kissed me and I didn't stop it even though I knew it was wrong and we ended up having sex. Wooyoung, I'm really sorry."

I looked at him with squinted eyes and a clenched jaw as I crossed my arms.

"Jinyoung, don't look. I'm about to kill your father," I said before hitting San, over and over again on his chest and arms, "Are you kidding me, right now?! You had a sex dream about Yeosang! I thought that you were serious!!" I yelled at him as he yelped in pain.

"I am serious!" He yelled looking at me with teary eyes and I stopped hitting him, "You don't understand Woo. I woke up crying and feeling terrible! I was scared about telling you, afraid of what you would think!" He yelled, making me sigh as I wiped his tears away with my thumbs.

"Sannie, I don't care that you had a sex dream about Yeosang. Even I have before. I'm sure anyone who has ever met him, has. I mean he is one attractive man, his parents really knew what they were doing when they conceived him," I said, making him chuckle, "But I'm not mad at you. I don't even care if you woke up with a boner."

"Really?"

"Really. San, you don't have to worry so much, just be honest with me and next time, don't start off with 'I cheated on you' I was seriously rethinking our relationship. Wondering what was going to happen with the kids if we got divorced. I mean I know that I'm not Jinyoung's mother, but I also don't want to lose her."