● Dominant Bottom ●

I had just finished serving a customer when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw a text from San, making me smile widely. But when I opened the message, I had never turned my phone off so fast in my LIFE!

I quickly excused myself and walked quickly to the one person bathroom, before opening the message again, making sure my phone was on a low volume. San sent me a video of himself, naked on the bed and he was jacking off while moaning my name.

I bit my bottom lip as I watched and felt myself getting hard a little and quickly video called him.

"Hey baby. "

"San! What the hell? I'm literally at work!"

"I'm sorry baby, I just missed you so much and I need you so badly, " he said in a innocent voice and I rolled my eyes.

"Just wait until I get home. I'm getting off in a few hours, then I'm all yours. I promise, " I said looking at him and he huffed before nodding.

"Ugh, fine, you're no fun."

"Yeah, whatever, see you later, " I said before hanging up.

I managed to calm myself down somehow and went back to work. I really hate Sundays. He's off and I'm not. I should really ask if I can change my hours or something.

(A/N sexual content incoming, skip until you see ☂️ if you don't want to read it)

After I got home from work I opened the door, taking my shoes and coat off before looking for him.

"Choi San!"

"In the bedroom!" He shouted and I immediately went up the stairs to our room.

I walked into the bedroom and saw him stand up from the bed, "Okay, wait, before you yell at me, let me just say-"

I cut him off by gripping the back of his thighs, making him fall back onto the bed and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"You're seriously annoying sometimes! Do you have any idea what I had to do to calm myself down?!" I said as I started unbuttoning his pants.

"Oh, as much as I like this, I'm pretty sure that I'm the one who is in charge-" He said starting to get up but I pushed him back down.

"Not tonight. Now keep quiet and only speak when I tell you to, got it?"

"But-"

"Choi San!"

"Fine."

I raised an eyebrow at him as I gently squeezed his hardening cock and he gasped out a moan.

"Fuck! Yes sir!"

"Good boy, " I said smirking and kissed his neck softly as my hand went down into his pants and boxers.

I slowly rubbed his cock a few times before whispering into his ear, "Tonight, we're doing things differently. "

I pulled my hand out of his pants and put a few of my fingers into my mouth after telling him to take off his clothes.

He quickly did as told and I smirked after pulling my fingers out of my mouth and spread his legs before circling my fingers around the rim of his ass hole, making him look at me with wide eyes.

"Woo, this isn't what-"

I quickly covered his mouth with my other hand and pushed a finger into him, making him moan slightly.

"You just don't shut up, do you?" I asked and tsk shaking my head before pushing in a second finger and he squeezed his eyes shut, moaning more.

I'm bottom, but I'll be dammed if Choi San thinks that he can send such a lewd video to me while I'm working and get away with it.

I uncovered his mouth and kissed him deeply as I pushed a third finger into him and swallowed his moans.

When I thought that he was stretched enough, I pulled my fingers out and took off my pants and underwear quickly before hovering over him and looked into his teary eyes.

"Ready?"

"Yes sir...please fuck me. "

I nodded biting my bottom lip before pushing my dick slowly into him, and we both moaned loudly.

"Fuck..was I this tight?"

I asked with a moan and he nodded quickly before pulling me into a kiss. I waited until he adjusted and slowly started moving my hips. I kissed down his jawline to his neck as I thrusted faster and he moaned my name as his hand went to his hair, tugging on it and I moaned against his skin.

I put one of his legs on my shoulder and he immediately arched his back.

"Fuck, right there!"

"There?"

"Yes!"

"Right there?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Good, " I said before stopping my movements and he groaned looking at me and I wrapped my hand around his neck, "Why should I let a brat like you cum?"

"Please, Fuck, I won't do it again. It was wrong, please. I'm sorry! "

"What for?"

"For being a brat and sending you that video while you were working- please! Please let me cum!" He begged and I chuckled before kissing his cheek softly.

"Good boy," I whispered and started thrusting deeply into him as he moaned loudly, more tears falling from his eyes onto his red cheeks.

I removed my hand from his neck and wrapped it around his dick and started jerking him off at a pace that matched my quick thrusts. It wasn't long before we both came. I slowly pulled out before laying beside him on the bed and we breathed heavily.

☂️

He chuckled looking at me, making me chuckle as well.

"That was fun. Last time you tried to fuck me you-"

I quickly covered his mouth, "Don't remind me. Also, this is never happening again. "

He chuckled again once I removed my hand from his mouth and he kissed my cheek softly, "That's what you said the first time, " he whispered making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever, I'm taking a shower, " I said getting up from the bed and he smiled standing up from the bed as well.

"I'll join you!"

"Fine, but you're fucking me this time. "

"Deal!"

"Wait a minute, " I said stopping in my tracks and he looked at me, "where's our daughter?"

"My mom's..you didn't think that I'd send you a lewd video of myself while she was in the house, do you?" He asked raising his eyebrows at me and I shook my head before he kissed me softly, "Good, now let's get you fucked before my mom brings her home," he whispered into my ear I nodded biting my bottom lip before he pulled me to the bathroom.

Man, he's annoying...