● Delicious ●

San was about to be home any minute now and I couldn't wait. San and I always talked about doing this, but things always came up, so we never got the chance.

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror, just making sure that the lingerie set that Yeosang gave me at my bridal shower was on correctly, before going downstairs to the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

"Babe! I'm home!"

Perfect timing!

"Sannie! Close your eyes!" I yelled and heard him say okay.

I smiled before walking to the living room and leaned against the doorframe in what I thought was a sexy pose. I don't know, I've never done this before!

"Alright, open."

He opened his eyes before looking at me with a smirk and bit his bottom lip.

"Damn, where'd you get this at?" He asked putting his hands on my hips and started kissing my neck softly.

"It was a gift from Yeosang, at my bridal shower. You like it?"

"Oh baby, I love it. I'll make sure to thank him later," He whispered against my skin and I chuckled, before pulling him into a kiss.

"Mm, did you get the stuff?"

"Mhm, head up to the bedroom, I'll be right there," he said before kissing me one last time and I nodded before running up the stairs to our bedroom.

San's POV.

I purposely took my time to clean the strawberries and melt the chocolate before putting everything on a tray and went to the bedroom where Woo was laying on his stomach on the bed.

"Took you long enough," He said sitting up on his heals and I smirked biting my bottom lip as I looked at his cock in the see-through panties, "San, stop looking!" He said covering his crotch with his hands and I chuckled.

"Then don't spread your legs like a slut."

"I wasn't! I just innocently sat up!"

"Really?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him and he looked away blushing and smirking, "Exactly."

I put the tray down on the bed beside him and kissed him softly, "So, what do you want to start with?"

"Hmm, you choose, I won't be able to see it anyway, " He said putting a blindfold on I hummed in response.

I looked at the tray as he laid on his back and I smiled picking up a strawberry, before hovering over him and held his hands above his head with one hand.

I took a bite out of the strawberry and held it between my teeth before grazing it up his neck and heard him moan slightly.

"Mmm, Sannie," He said before I kissed him, shoving the bite of strawberry into his mouth, making him moan, before I pulled away, "San," He said making me look at him.

"Yes?"

"Don't use all the chocolate, I wanna use it on you," He said making me smirk.

"Oh don't worry, there's plenty, " I said straddling his waist and untied his bralette, taking it off, "keep your hands above your head, " I instructed and he nodded.

I bit my bottom lip as I slowly moved my hands up his stomach to his chest before gently pinching his nipples, making him gasp out a moan. I licked my lips before kissing his chest and he arched his back a bit as I licked over his left nipple while pinching the other.

I pulled away from his chest and grabbed the chocolate, putting a little bit on each of his nipples and put the bowl of chocolate back on the tray before leaning down to his chest again.