● Happy Late Valentine's Day ●

I slowly opened my eyes and yawned before looking around the room. San and Jinyoung were both gone, they must be down stairs.

I stretched my arms before picking up my phone, checking my notifications before deciding to get up. I stood up from the floor and stretched my back and arms. When I opened the bedroom door, I immediately saw rose petals on the floor and I quickly ran down the stairs, smiling widely and saw San sitting in the floor, setting up a projector as Jinyoung was sitting on the couch with shiber.

"Mama," Jinyoung babbled pointing at me, making me smile more if that was even possible.

"Yes dumpling, this is for Mama. We're going to surprise him for Valentine's day-" He said before looking at her and looked at where she was pointing to and groaned when he saw me, "Dammit, you aren't supposed to be awake yet. I knew I should've locked you in there," He said making me chuckle.

"Hehe, sorry baby. I didn't mean to ruin it. Here, I'll go back upstairs and pretend that I didn't see anything," I said smiling at him and he shook his head.

"No, I don't want you to be stuck in Jinyoung's room all day, just...," He sighed making me raise an eyebrow at him, "Just this once, I'll let you go hangout with...Woojin."

"Really?!"

"Yes, just call me if anything happens or he tries some stupid shit," He said making me nod with a wide smile and ran over and hugged him tightly and kissed him softly.

"Call me when I can come home."

"I will, baby. Have fun- but not too much fun!" He said making me nod before he gripped my chin, "I mean it, Wooyoung."

"I know, Sannie. I promise."

"Good, go get dressed," He said, before kissing me softly and slapped my ass lightly and I nodded before kissing Jinyoung's cheek and went upstairs to change.

San's POV.

"Jeez Jinyoung, could've warned me that Mama, was right there," I said looking at her and she babbled with her hands while giving me a sassy look and I chuckled shaking my head, "Just like your mother. Always gotta have the last word."

~

I heard Wooyoung run down the stairs when Woojin rang the doorbell and I quickly answered the door before him, making him groan.

"San, I was go-"

"Hush, I am speaking," I said covering his mouth before looking at Woojin, who rolled his eyes.

"Wooyoung, I would never silence you. You can always speak freely with me-"

I raised an eyebrow, covering Woojin's mouth with my other hand, making his eyes widen as he looked at me.

"What did I just say?" I asked glaring at him and he huffed under my hand as he crossed his arms, "Good boys. Now, Woojin, I swear to God, if you try anything with my husband, I will cut you up into small pieces, put you in a meat grinder and toss you into the Han River, where nobody will find you ever again. Got it?"

"Look Choi, I told him, now I'm telling you. I don't like him that way anymore-"

"I didn't ask if you still liked him or not. I asked if you got it...Got it, Kim?" I asked the last part, stepping closer to him and he put his head down and nodded slowly.

"Yes...Sir," He whispered, making me lift the corner of my lips into a smirk.

I leaned down a bit and lightly patted the side of his face, making him look at me, "Good. I'm only allowing this, because I'm not ready for him yet and well...I knew you'd be alone, considering well...y'know. Anyways, go have fun!" I said before looking at Wooyoung who was making a pouty face.