● Thank You For Saving Me ●

Wooyoung's POV.

"Hey San, look," I said pointing at Jinyoung on the living room floor with shiber laying next to her with her head on Jinyoung's stomach.

"Aww, that's adorable. I'm so glad that shiber likes her," he said grabbing his bag and jacket.

I nodded smiling as I walked towards him and fixed his tie, "so, are you nervous?" I asked looking at him and he tilted his head.

"A little, but I know that I'll be just fine, " he said caressing my cheek softly making me blush slightly and nod.

"Well, don't forget to call me at lunch. Jinyoung and I will be waiting for you, " I said before kissing him softly making him smile.

"Yes dear. "

After San left for work I decided to make myself a small salad. I was chopping tomatoes when the doorbell rang. Thinking that maybe San forgot something I went to the door and opened only to see the one person I didn't want to see.

"Jimin?"

"Hey princess, miss me?"

"I think you should go," I said starting to close the door but he stopped it with his foot.

"Baby, don't be like that. I just came because I missed you," He said smirking at me, "I see you finally left mommy and daddy behind, " he said forcing himself inside and looked around the room.

I quickly picked up Jinyoung and held her close to me as she cried cause shiber was barking and growling at Jimin.

"Jimin please, I'm begging you to leave, " I said looking at him, but he ignored me.

(A/N: trying to force sexual act warning, skip until you see '☂️' if you don't want to read it)

"I see professor Choi has you playing mommy for his kid. Is his dick really that good that he has you doing whatever he wants? Maybe we should compare, huh? Why don't you put the baby down, and we'll find out, " he said starting to unbuckle his belt.

"Jimin, please-"

"Just do as you're told, brat!" He yelled making Jinyoung cry more and started to walk towards me but shiber got between us and bit his dick making him scream in pain and he kicked her to the side, making her yelp and I carefully put Jinyoung next to shiber knowing that shiber would protect her.

"Rotten mutt," he cursed under his breath and started walking towards me again. He placed his hand on my shoulder and started to push me to my knees when suddenly I heard the voice of Yeosang.

"Hey Jiminy Cricket, I thought that I warned you about touching people with those disgusting butthole diggers that you call fingers, " he said grabbing Jimin by the back of his neck and pulled him back, "Woo, are you and Jinyoung alright?" Yeosang asked looking at me and I nodded slowly. I watched as Yeosang dragged him out and pushed him down the steps of the front door.

"And stay out, you filthy std covered pig," he yelled making me chuckle quietly.

☂️

I managed to calm down Jinyoung and made sure that shiber was alright. Yeosang came back in after watching jimin leave and smiled at me warmly.

"I'm glad that I made it in time before something happened to you," He said sitting down on the couch.

"How'd you even know that he was here?" I asked sitting down beside him.

"I didn't. I was just coming over to hangout because I missed you. But then I saw the front door open and thought 'that can't be good' and saw Jimin next you and you looked like you were about to cry. Then I saw his pants unbuckled and that's when everything clicked and I got angry that he would try to do something like that to you. "

I nodded slowly before pulling Yeosang into a hug as tears fell from my eyes.

"Hey, it's alright Woo, you're safe now. Nobody is going to hurt you ever, " he said rubbing my back soothingly and I nodded crying on his shoulder.

"Do you want me to call San?"

"No, I don't want to ruin his first day. I'll tell him when he gets home, " I said looking at him.

"Promise?" He asked putting his pinky out and I nodded wrapping mine around his and touched our thumbs together.

~

When San came home I told him everything that happened and after a long discussion, he thought that it'd be best to install security cameras and get an alarm.

"I'm really sorry that that happened to you Woo. You should have called me immediately. "

"I know. I just didn't want to ruin your first day, you were so excited. "

"Baby, excited or not my family is my first priority. Who cares about work."

I immediately looked up at him with wide eyes as he said the word 'family' and tried to hold back a smile.

"Family?"

"Yes family. You, Jinyoung, shiber and even Yeji are my family. Wooyoung you didn't think I was just dating you or letting you live with me for no reason did you?" He asked looking at me with a smirk.

"I don't know..maybe. I mean I know that we're dating, but I didn't know that you thought of me like that, " I said looking at my hands.

"Woo, I care very much about you. And I don't even have to ask if you think of me as family because I know the answer already because I see how you are with my daughter. Wooyoung, you're the type of person who let's someone into your heart immediately not thinking about the consequences of it. You have a good heart that you let people like jimin and your mother take advantage of. Well I can certainly promise you this. Wooyoung, I am never going to take advantage of you or your heart. I'm going to love you honestly, forever. I will protect you from any harm that comes your way. I believe that fate led us to each other. We were both in a bad place and we saved each other from it. Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for giving me you. I really love Wooyoung. "

I seriously gotta stop crying, this is jus embarrassing at this point.

"Sannie, please stop making me cry, " I said looking at him and he chuckled pulling me into his arms.

"You're so cute, baby." He said placing soft kisses on my cheek and neck, making me smile widely.

He wiped my tears away with his thumbs and kissed me softly. "I'm so in love with you, Choi San," I whispered in between the soft kisses.

He slowly pulled away from the kiss and I hummed before opening my eyes to look at him and he smiled rubbing my cheek softly with the pad of his thumb. "I'm so much more in love with you, Jung Wooyoung, " he whispered putting our foreheads together.

I smiled at him before kissing him quickly and hugged him.

"Thank you for saving me, San. "

"Thank you for saving me, Wooyoung. "