● Tipsy ●

"Sannie, does my outfit look okay?" I asked looking at him as he was sat on the couch and looked at me, lowering his glasses a bit and smiled widely.

"You look really good, baby."

I was wearing a brown long-sleeved cropped sweater and black ripped skinny jeans and my black converse.

"Good," I said smiling widely.

"What're you getting dressed for?"

"Woojin is coming over."

"The outfit is ugly, go change."

"But you just said-"

"That was before, this is now. Go."

"San!"

"Choi Wooyoung," He said raising an eyebrow at me and I put my head down.

"Yes sir," I said quietly before going upstairs to change.

San's POV.

I chuckled as he went upstairs and I stood up from the couch when I heard the door bell ring.

"Woojin."

"San."

I sighed letting him in and we walked into the living room and sat down on the couch before Wooyoung ran down the stairs in a white t-shirt.

"Woojin!" He said smiling widely and sat in his lap before wrapping his arms around his neck, hugging him tightly and Woojin kissed his cheek.

"Married," I said in a fake cough, making them look at me and I raised my eyebrow at Wooyoung, making him stand up quickly from Woojin's lap.

"Right, well we're going to go. I'll see you later, I love you," Wooyoung said smiling widely at me and kissed my cheek softly before dragging Woojin out of the house.

He's such a brat.

Wooyoung's POV.

"You didn't tell him that we were hanging out, today. Did you?" Woojin asked looking at me before he started his car.

"No, but only because he gets insanely jealous," I said, making him chuckle.

"Youngie, he only gets jealous because he loves you and he knows that I was in love with you."

"Was? You're not anymore?" I asked looking at him with a raised brow as he started driving and shook his head.

"No, I think with you being married and everything, my crush on you just faded away."

"What? Why?" I asked looking at him with a pout and he chuckled looking at me for a second before putting his hand in mine.

"Wooyoung, you should be happy that I'm not in love with you anymore. Now you can be happy with San, with no worries."

"But...I liked that you loved me."

"Wooyoung, I do love you..just not in the same way anymore."

"Alright...fine," I said before his phone lit up, showing a notification from snap chat and I smiled widely when I saw his wallpaper, "not in love with me anymore, huh?"

"Yup."

"Then why is your wallpaper a picture of me asleep on your chest?" I whispered into his ear and his eyes widened before I chuckled and kissed his cheek softly, "Do you have more pictures of us?" I asked picking up his phone and he nodded as I typed in his password which was the date that we met...yeah, so not in love with me.

"A few, mainly from high school and some from when you were living at my place."

"Woojin, there's so many of us and..."