● I'm Not Sorry ●

"I can't even look at you right now! Like seriously, after everything we've been through together and with the kids I...I just can't."

"You're being ridiculous."

"I'm being ridiculous?! You cheated-"

"I did not!"

"Wooyoung, I literally watched you! And you have the nerve to tell me that you didn't?!"

"Yeah, because I didn't, Choi!"

"You did, Jung!"

"You did not just-"

"Oh, but I did," San said glaring at Wooyoung, who clenched his jaw.

"Take it back."

"Then admit that you're a cheater!"

"I don't have to admit to shit, because I didn't!"

"You did!"

"You're childish!"

"You're a liar!"

"You're an idiot!"

"You're pathetic!"

"Cock sucker!"

"Ass licker!"

"Face fucker!"

"Fuck, I can't stand you right now!" San said, before standing up.

"The feeling is mutual!" Wooyoung yelled as San left the room.

A few minutes later San came back, holding Jinyoung in his arms and sat down on the couch with her in his lap.

"San," Wooyoung said looking at him as he put his hand on his knee, but San pushed it away.

"Don't touch me or Jinyoung with those hands," San said, making Wooyoung roll his eyes.

"Seriously? Are you being like this?"

"Yes, now shut up."

Wooyoung sighed standing up and went to the kitchen.

Wooyoung's POV.

He's being ridiculous, so what if I cheated? It was just one time, you'd think that he'd let it go, but no, he's being a huge baby.

Do I feel bad for cheating? Yes, absolutely! But do I regret it? No, absolutely not!

I sighed walking back to the living room after getting a water bottle and sat down on the couch beside him only for him to move away from me.

"Seriously? It's gonna be like that now?"

"Yes, until you admit that you cheated."

"Fine, I did, but I don't regret it."

"Wow...I Seriously thought that you were better than this, but here you are admitting to being a cheater, not regretting it and all in front of our daughter," He said squinting his eyes at me.

"Whatever, I'm done. I'm going to bed, you're annoying. Night everyone!"

Yeosang's POV.

"All this because he cheated in a card game?" Hendery asked whispering into my ear and I shrugged.

"This is why I don't play games with them. They're extremely competitive and dramatic," I whispered back.

"We are not!" Wooyoung and San yelled looking at me and Hendery and I laughed.

They totally are....

(A/N APRIL FOOL'S!!! I'm so sorry, y'all can yell at me

(A/N APRIL FOOL'S!!! I'm so sorry, y'all can yell at me...(T^T))