● My Babies ●

"Stop it."

"Stop what?"

"Stop staring at me."

"What? I can't admire my husband?"

"You aren't admiring me, Woo. You're staring at me intently, as I eat a popsicle."

"Well maybe if you didn't eat so seductively, I wouldn't be staring at you!" He said crossing his arms and I chuckled.

"I didn't know that I was. I was just eating it normally," I said smirking at him and he rolled his eyes, "You want a bite?"

"Nah, I might get my own later."

I nodded before finishing my popsicle and stood up from the couch to throw the trash away.

When I came back to the living room, Wooyoung was laying down on the couch with a big grin on his face and I raised an eyebrow at him as I put my hands on my hips.

"Wooyoung, what're you doing?"

"Nothing, I just want to cuddle with you!" He said opening his arms for me and I shook my head chuckling before I laid on him, wrapping my arms around his waist and put my face in the crook of his neck.

"What's going on with you, today? You're a lot more cuddly than usual."

"I just missed you today, when I was at the studio, and I want to enjoy our alone time together before, my dad brings the kids home."

"Aww, baby I missed you too. I love you so much," I said before kissing his neck softly.

"I love you so much more, Sannie."

I closed my eyes as he started running his fingers through my hair.

"Hey baby?" I asked looking at him.

"Hm?"

"Are you doing alright?"

"Mhm. Why?"

"No reason. I just wanted to check on you."

"Sannie," He said rubbing my back, "You don't have to check on me-"

I lifted myself up, hovering over him and put my hand on the side of his face as he looked at me.

"Wooyoung, I know that I don't have to, but I want to. I want to know if you're okay and I want you to always be honest with me, about how you are feeling. Now, are you doing alright?"

"I..I think so," He said looking at me and I nodded before kissing him softly and felt him smile against my lips, before he quickly pulled away.

"San! San! Move! Your knee is on my balls!" He yelled, making my eyes widen and I quickly got off him.

"Oh my God, babe I'm so sorry!" I said trying not to laugh as he put his hands on his crotch, squeezing his eyes shut, biting his bottom lip.

"Thank God, we had Heiran and Haneul when we did, because I think you just killed the rest of them," He groaned making me burst into laughter, "Shut up! It's not funny!"

"You're right, you're right, I'm sorry baby. Are you okay? Is there anything that I can do for you?" I asked smiling at him as he glared at me.

"Remember earlier when you asked if I was alright? Well, I'm not anymore and you aren't going to be either," He said sitting up straight and my eyes widened as I quickly stood up from the couch.

"Now wait, hang on. Wooyoung, I said that I was sorry. I really didn't mean to-"

"One-"

"Baby, please. We can talk about this-"