● Santa Claus ●

"Wooyoung, what is all this?"

"What is all what?" He asked looking at me with an innocent smile.

"You know what."

"It's just Christmas decorations."

"It's not even December yet."

"So? It's never too early to start decorating!" He said putting his hands on hips and I sighed, "If it helps, I saved the best part for you. You get to put the star on the tree!"

"You didn't save that for me, you're just too short to do it."

"Do you wanna put the star on the tree or not?" He asked looking at me with an annoyed expression.

"Yes, give it here," I said taking it from him and he chuckled smiling widely before kissing my cheek softly.

"Finally, all done!" He said as I finished putting the star on.

"It looks really good," I said wrapping my arms around his waist before kissing him softly.

"You look really good," He whispered against my lips and I pulled away from the kiss to smirk at him.

"Mm, you tasted really good, the other night. All covered in chocolate and whipped cream," I whispered as my hand went under his shirt and gently squeezed his waist.

"Really? Well, you'll have to taste me again sometime. I'm thinking maybe I'll taste like honey," He whispered smirking at me.

"Oh really?" I asked leaning in slowly and he nodded before putting his finger against my lips.

"Not right now though, Maria is coming over."

"Why?" I asked putting my hands on the sides of his face, caressing it softly.

"Because, she is bringing some of her baby stuff that she doesn't need anymore and thought that we could use it," He said looking up at me and I nodded, admiring the sparkle in his eyes.

It was really hard to pay attention to what he was saying. He just looked so pretty.

"Hey, are you going to dress up as Santa this year?"

"What? No."

"Why? Jinyoung, would love it."

"I don't want our daughter or any of our kids to think that Santa is real."

"Why? Santa is so fun!"

"Oh yeah, telling your child that a dude watches them when they sleep and only gives them presents when they're good, only to find out when they are older, that you were lying to them almost their whole life, is so incredibly fun," I said walking towards the couch and sat down.

"Sannie, come on," He said sitting down on my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck, "I think that Jinyoung, would really love it. And we don't have to make her believe in him, it can just be a fun thing that we do, also...I think you'll make a really sexy Santa Claus," He whispered the last part in my ear, before kissing my neck softly.

"Aww," I said before pushing him away from my neck, making him look at me, "No."

He huffed, getting off my lap and sat beside me.

"Go shower, you stink," He said not looking at me and I nodded before leaning in to kiss his cheek, but he put his hand on my chest, stopping me, "No."

I sighed before standing up from the couch to go take a shower.

~

Wooyoung's POV.

"Honestly, he's getting on my nerves, I'm only acting like he's not, because he's my husband, but-" I quickly stopped talking when Maria's eyes widened, looking behind me, "He's standing behind me, isn't he?"