● Can't Keep A Secret ●

"You aren't going to believe the day I just had!" I said walking through the front door with Heiran in her car seat.

"Welcome home, dear," San said smiling at me and I sighed putting Heiran's car seat down and unbuckled her.

"I'm serious," I said picking her up in my arms, "Look at Heiran," I said face her towards him.

"Okay, I'm looking."

"Does she look like a boy, to you?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"No, why?"

"Because, some stupid lady, had the nerve to come up to Yeosang and I and say 'He's so cute. What's his name?' Like I'm not even joking, I was so pissed off, that Yeosang kept his hand on my arm, just to keep me from beating the shit out of her."

"Are you serious? Heiran is literally wearing a girl's shirt."

"I know!" I said looking at him, before looking at Heiran in my arms, "One of the cutest babygirls I've ever seen," I said smiling at her and chuckled when she smiled a little.

"Yeosang, shouldn't have held you back. I would've gladly bailed you out of jail," San said, making me smile widely at him.

"Aww, thanks baby," I said, before winking at him and he nodded, smirking at me, "Where's Jinyoung and Haneul?"

"Taking a nap," He said making me nod as I put Heiran in her baby rocker before sitting down beside him on the couch and he kissed me, making me smile against his lips, "Your lips taste like honey."

"Oh, Yeosang let me use his chapstick."

"Mm, taste good on you. What'd you guys do today?"

"We had lunch, went to a few stores and he bought...Things for him and Hendery. Then we got coffee, saw the stupid lady, and now I'm here."

"Ah. Did you buy things for us?" He asked smirking at me with a raised brow.

"No, cause we don't need anything," I said smiling at him.

"You're right. My cock already makes you cry my name, beautifully," He whispered before kissing my jawline and I put my hand on his chest, pushing him back a bit.

"Not right now, though. Heiran, doesn't need to be traumatized," I said, making him chuckle.

"Yes dear," He said, before kissing me once more, "Baby, you know that I love you, right?" He asked, putting his hand on my thigh and I nodded smiling widely.

"Mhm. Sannie, I love you, too," I said before kissing him softly and he hummed against my lips.

"I missed you, today."

"I missed you, too. What'd you do today?" I asked looking at him and he put his hand on the side of my face.

"After you left, Haneul, finished his bottle and spit up on my shirt, so I had to change and made the mistake of letting Jinyoung, watch him. When I came back, she was trying to pick him and almost gave me a heart attack, because she was trying to pick him up by his head. Luckily, I came back in time and everyone is fine," He said, chuckling a bit and I nodded smiling widely at him, "But because I panicked, Jinyoung started crying, because she thought that she was in trouble, so I had to calm her down, but her crying, made Haneul cry, which made me want to cry. But eventually, they calmed down and Jinyoung got distracted by the cat and Haneul was distracted by his fingers."

"Sounds like an eventful day," I said before moving closer to him and he nodded, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Yeah, I'm so happy you're home."

ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕣 ℂ𝕙𝕠𝕚 | WooSanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें