No one

Hanging out with a rich-friend at his house, spending the night. We're in his movie theater room watching a movie and it's about 2am.
He has the type of alarm system that announces whenever a window is opened, it speaks "Second/First floor window open" or "Door Opening".
It's about 2am and we hear "Second Floor window open" and we get really confused because we're the only people home and this is a really nice neighborhood.
We go upstairs to check on it and I found the window while he swept the rest of the second floor, and came up with nothing.
We went back down into the movie theater and then we hear "Second Floor window open" about 4-5 times and the alarm is breached.
We quickly grab airsoft guns that we had in the theater and ran upstairs and every window was open on the second floor..
I close every window and then head to his control room where he has about 3 monitors of cameras that he has on his property, covering every room and various outside areas.
While my friend is still closing windows, I'm scanning the monitors and checking different cameras to see if anyone broke in or what happened.
The only thing that I found was on the camera over-looking his front door that looked into the street.
I saw someone wearing a yellow poncho standing in the street, looking at the house, but he was only there for 2 FRAMES, out of a clip (24 frames per second in a recording). So thats about .2 seconds?
Then he's gone - and nothing else happens.

Another thing happened with the same friend, but this is at his second house where his room is above his garage and a window over-looking his driveway leading to his gate.
I wake up at about 4am to hear his Ferrari below revving about 5-6 times. Its a push-to-start car but you still need a key in the ignition for it to start the engine (Not the kind where the key just has to be in the area). I wake up my friend and he's hearing the same thing and we run downstairs to check and by now it has stopped revving but we come into the garage and the garage door is closed but the room is full of exhaust fumes.