Murder

So about 9 or 10 years ago i was friends with this guy that ran a lan center. He would host gaming parties on friday nights and usually it would be packed with friends. The place was located inside an old shopping mall and you had to access it through the back door where the night guard would let you in and out.

So this friday we all go and are having a blast. I decide to go for a food and drinks run before all the shops close and i take everyones orders. Head out the back door and the back door is locked. I wait a minute and then call out for the guard. He appears from behind the door of his office and lets me out.

I go and come back and hes waiting for me. He opens the door and i go back to the lan center.

The weekend passed by and on monday i decide to go hangout at the lan center for a few minutes after school.

I walk in the mall and there's cops everywhere and an awful stench. The shops were closed and the cops wouldn't let me stay for long so i decide to go back home.

That night the news reported that there was a murder at that shopping mall. That a lady that managed the place found out that one of the guards was stealing and that after she confronted him he killed her and stuffed her in garbage bags inside his locker.

The murder took place the past friday and forensics estimate the time of death at around 9-10 pm.

After the news man said this my heart stopped. The tv showed a picture of the murderer and i immediately recognized it. It was usual night guard.

I get the shivers just from remembering this.

The time of death overlaps the time in which i went out for a food run that friday night. And the back door was just a few feet away from the office in which the murder took place.