Chapter 450

Jax was terrified when he saw the flames come towards his face. "Wait, I'm sorry, I'll do anything!" Jax was begging at this point, he didn't want to die, he already almost felt death, and he was terrified to die again. "Killy please! I will do anything! Anything!" no matter how much begging Jax did he wasn't going anywhere with Killy's claws wrapped firmly around him restricting all movement. "I'm done with you Jax, I tried to be lenient with you, but it seems you're loyalty to those critters is more important than the loyalty to the one who-" "he did NOT save me and you know it, I saved myself!" Jax growled at Killy, but the monster just squeezed the plushie tighter causing Jax to scream and bite down on Killy's hand. Killy let out a loud screech as he flung Jax into the wall next to the large furnace. Jax looked at the furnace with wide eyes, and looked towards the exit, just as he had a clear view Killy's foot stomped down in front of his vision of the door and Jax froze like a deer in headlights.

Mommy and Poppy both looked in the large room that Catnap and Dogday were dragged into, and noticed the large amusement park with a ferris wheel, roller coaster, and a few other not-yet-built attractions. Just as the white lynx and the two prototype minis were out of sight Mommy and Poppy decided to look around the place. "Is this... apart of the new plans the CEO was talking about?" Mommy asked as she started to climb up the ferris wheel to get a better look at everything. Poppy gripped onto her shoulder looked around in astonishment "this place is beautiful... and so large" Poppy was in awe at the mere size of the room, the place was kind of like a ghost town, but somehow it looked marvelous to them. The large roller coaster was a bright green, with red coaster carts that sported Poppy's cartoon face on the sides of each cart. The ferris wheel seemed to either a sea foam green or a blue neither were sure since the lights were off and the place was quite dim, but they still could see pretty far. The two kept looking around and their heads turned to see a little circus tent near a concession stand for popcorn, it had a sigh on it, it didn't have a name, but the character on the sign was very familiar to them both: Boxy Boo. The two went into the tent to see if they could find their friend, and try to convince him to come back with them, they both knew Huggy Wuggy missed his friend, and they also missed Boxy Boo. As the two went inside the tent they didn't realize the sign with Boxy Boo's eyes were actually camera lenses, and the lenses were following the two toys as they made their way into the tent.