Chapter 415

Dogday's eyes widen as Jax fell to the ground in front of him. "Leave them alone" as he spoke his voice came out a growl. The mini critters all stood there, they seen his face, wild eyes, his body was still torn in half, but it seemed he was okay, it scared a few of them to see him back. "I'm not going to hurt any of you, I will only protect you from yourselves" as Jax said this all the mini critters nod and back up a bit, the children behind all of Miss Delight's sisters were at a loss of words. "Plushies can talk..?" a little girl asks as she looked at Jax, and her eyes widen at his appearance. "Okay everyone, we're going to chill out now, and we are going to figure out how to save the rest of the plushies, obviously something is not right-" as Miss Delight's sister was explaining Jax cut her off "the CEO has his own modified versions of the mini critters, they were all created in a lab, they aren't..." he went quiet as he looked at Dogday and all of Miss Delight's sisters. "Right... oh..." Miss Delight's sister understood now what he meant and immediately went pale. Dogday sighed because he knew what Jax meant but they couldn't say in front of the children. "That being said, the plushies modified by the CEO are the more aggressive ones, and they need to be stopped, or we are all doomed because they will take over the entire Playcare, and soon the factory, especially knowing they already got out" Jax explains this, but Dogday doesn't know if he can do much to help, especially since this would require a lot of communication from both ends. He coughed and cleared his throat "tell us what to do" he spoke in a raspy tone. Jax seemed a bit shocked to hear Dogday's voice, but then again his face had a permanent smile thanks to his teeth being pulled and forced back in and sewn back up. Jax nods and begins to explain his plan for getting the other mini critters to behave, and how they're going to secure the doors without the actual knowledge. "In the security room there should be an IPad, take it and look up how to secure the door" Jax said, but Dogday tilts his head "sure" he spoke and started to walk towards the security room. As he walked there though he heard a few giggles of mini critters, were they watching him to make sure he did the right thing, got the IPad, made it back, for safety? Dogday had no idea, he kept walking forward towards the security room, but as he made his way closer he heard a hiss. He turned around an the lab rat came in causing Dogday to go silent as the dead rotting rat ran over and started to run up his leg, but Dogday grabbed the rat and threw it across the hallway, the rat seemed to be eager to get to him though, Dogday ran into the security room and locked the door. 'What was that thing?' he thought a bit freaked out as he grabbed the IPad, and waited a few minutes before going back out, the rat's screeches were heard somewhere down the hall, but he couldn't figure out where it went, he had to be careful, that rat wasn't normal.