Chapter 432

"What do you mean eaten alive?" asked Bobby Bearhug in a slightly horrified tone. Mommy Longleg sighed "I saw it on the train, at the train station" she spoke and Bobby seemed to immediately understand what she meant. "That family..." Bobby whispered as Craftycorn and Bubba both gasp in shock "yes" Mommy Longleg frowns "it was a very gruesome thing to see" as she comes down from the ceiling though she can't help but wonder to herself 'how did the critters know about the family already?' but she didn't say anything as she watched Hoppy Hopscotch start to walk away from the group. "Where are you going?" Mommy asks as Hoppy's ears seem to droop "I need some space for a bit" they say as they start to walk off, nobody seemed to stop them so they started to sprint away as soon as they turned the corner. Their Dogday legs carried them as far as they could get from their friends, and they collapsed onto the ground crying in one of the abandoned rooms. "Why is this happening to me?! Why is this happening to my friends, the Playcare?!" Hoppy was upset to the point of tears, they didn't understand why and how everything got so bad, so quickly. They had no idea what was to come.

Huggy's body wasn't his own, he could feel a change, not only physically but mentally as well. He shook in the holding cell, afraid for Kissy. "What are they going to do to her, why can't I see her, what did they do-" he was about to ask himself but the scientists stopped him "it's not what we did to her, it's what you did to her" one of the male scientists said as he walks towards the cell door. "What I did?!" Huggy asks as his smile failed to make him intimidating. "You attacked her in a blind rage Huggy... you almost tore out her throat, she was terrified of you, we isolated you both" the scientist looked at Huggy with a stern expression as he looked at the blue monster. If Huggy was able to frown he would be, but he wasn't sure what he felt about the news. "I hurt her..?" he asked, his voice sounded weak as he looked at the scientist for more answers. "Yes, you attacked her, we aren't sure what happened, but it seems you couldn't control yourself as your new body was-" "new body?!" Huggy asked interrupting the scientist. The scientist chuckled "yes, you're all getting new bodies soon, as per Elliot's request" as the scientist said this Huggy understood what he meant, he was scared when he heard that all the other toys were getting new bodies as well, new, everything it seemed, from the moment he was in the clutches of the scientists he couldn't figure out what happened to him after that, it was as if he had completely blacked out, and all his memories were gone, it terrified him knowing he might forget his old memories, his old life, who he used to be...